New toon in town

I was the new toon in town. I walked into the wide open gate and saw a fellow toon standing there. " Hello! Welcome to Toontown " He said with a big smile on his face. " I'm Tutorial Tom! Pleasure to meet you! " He had the biggest smile ever. I smiled back at him " I'm Jinxx! " I said before turning my smile into a frown as I watched a cog walk by us. I looked at him and asked for gags, then I charged after the cog. I threw the first attack with my cupcake. The cog tried to counter attack but missed. It was all over for the cog because I took out my flower and I squirted him. He spun around then blew up. I did the victory dance. Tutorial Tom told me to go see an hq officer and I'd be on my way. I waved goodbye and headed off.

I walked into Toontown Central and saw happy toons and sad toons. A tri colored bear named Swagnemite welcomed me and asked me to be his friend. " I'd love to be your friend! Thank you! " I said with a big smile on my face. He smiled back then we walked to the trolley together. We played quiet a few games then went to hq and tasked for a while. Then all the toons got called to elect a new moderator or guard for Toontown. So me and Swagnemite went back to Toontown central and watched as people stepped up to the stand.. " Thanks for coming in such a short notice toons! Cogs are getting stronger and more determined to take us down! " Flippy talked into the microphone. " we're electing fellow toons to be faithful Guards of the streets! " he looked around then let out a deep breath " The guards will task and do whatever they can to keep low toons safe! And sound! " he nodded then looked in my direction. " I see new faces here! Some that look like hard workers! " he then pointed at me and Swagnemite to come up. " These two will be the guards of Donald's Dreamland Streets! Please treat them with respect. Jinxx.... Swagnemite... Do Toontown the greatest effort you have. " He shook our hands then we stepped down with our shiny badges on our shirts.

Hi guys so this was my first part like I said before so enjoy! More will come later when I can