Chapter 1

Alyssa POV

~~This was the start to an amazing Saturday morning.... Until my 16 year old brother started banging on my door to ask me what I was doing at 7:39 in the morning. Like no dude IM having a party this early in the morning. I need my beauty sleep on the weekends. End~

I stayed in my bed for a few minutes enjoying the warmth while I still could. I got up and took a quick shower. I hadn't taken on the night before so I decided to take one now. 5 minutes after I get out of the shower my brother comes banging on my door again this time he wants to tell me that his friends are coming over.

     I blow dry my hair and then make sure it's dry I put on a little bit of foundation and curl my lashes for mascara. I go to my closet grabbed out white high tops, black shorts and a white lace t-shirt.

After putting on my clothes I go to the mirror and give myself one last gussied up check. I wanted some food so I walk to the kitchen only to find crumbs of chips soda cans and trash all over the counters. this could only mean one thing. My brother's friends were here already!!

I left myself grabbed a cold water and started walking back up to my room but all of a sudden I heard my brother yell my name.

"Alyssa!!! Come here!!" Called my brother Max from across the house.

"Fine" I though to myself.

After taking my sweet time I walk to my brother and went to find 6 teens sitting around a Playstation. now I'm not going to buy his friends were pretty attractive and couldn't be much older then me.

" Alyssa, I'd like you to meet my friends in Liam, Ashton, Louis, David, and Alex. we got bored of PlayStation so we called you in. all the sudden the doorbell rang.....