XI.

The next morning, Taehyung leans against his doorframe. "Are you sure you have to go?" he whines, hair rumpled.

Grinning, you lean up to kiss him again on the lips. It's an easy habit to get lost in – now that you know how he tastes, it's like an addiction.

"I do," you admit, reluctantly pulling away. "It's your own damn fault, you know. This is your exhibit taking up all of my time."

Smile widening, Taehyung watches you wrap your coat tighter. "Oh, right. I forgot I'm sleeping with my boss. Hot."

"Not your boss," you remind, pointing a finger. "If anything, I'm the one working for you."

Taehyung arches a brow. "Kinkier. Remind me of that tonight in the bedroom."

"Oh." Lost in the thought, you switch your coffee to one hand. "So, I'm seeing you tonight, then?"

"Oh." Taehyung stills. " Um, yeah? If you want. I know you're busy, and –"

Grinning, you reach up to kiss him again. "I want," you say softly as you withdraw. "Text you when I'm home, okay? We can get dinner?"

Taehyung nods, already smiling. "Sounds like a plan."

You hover a moment longer, not wanting to leave but Kristin will kick your ass if the exhibit doesn't open this week. With a sigh, you withdraw and hike your purse higher. It was a battle already to return to your apartment this morning. Only the need for your toothbrush had Taehyung relenting.

Makeup? Taehyung insisted you didn't need it. New clothes? He had some you could borrow. Cell phone charger? Take his.

Each of his suggestions grew more and more ridiculous until you were collapsing with laughter on top of his chest. Your toothbrush was the one thing at which you drew the line and so, you were allowed to return to your apartment for the briefest of moments.

Then you came back but now, work calls your name. At the end of the hall, you glance over your shoulder and realize Taehyung is still there.

"Stop watching me, creep!" you yell with a grin.

He gives a thumbs-up. "Stop having such a great ass!"

Laughing, you shake your head dutifully as you traipse down the stairs. Each step feels lighter than all the days previous. Glancing at the hall, you can't help but remember last night. Taehyung's lips, his grunts, his – cheeks heating, you halt that memory in its tracks.

As you slide into your car, you shiver against the cold. The sooner you can finish your to-do list, the sooner you can return to the warmth of Taehyung's bed. Or maybe yours, this time.

At work, your change in attitude is obvious. While everyone else is grumbling about coming in on a Saturday, you fairly bounce as you stride around the office.

"Good god," groans Sasha, slumped at the table. "Someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning."

"I really did," you agree, sliding into a seat. "A super nice, super comfortable side of the bed."

Sasha glances at you suspiciously, paused in her work. She agreed to help you today as a favor – normally, she wouldn't bother setting up an exhibit. "Did you get a new mattress or something?"

"Nope!"

Your sing-song answer has Sasha's eyes widening. "Wait a second," she whispers, dropping her pen to the table. "Did you... and Taehyung have sex?"

"Bingo."

You give her finger-guns.

"Oh my god." Sasha marvels. "He must have a gigantic dick, because I've never seen you this excited about sex."