My eyes are only for you...

****2014

"Gukkie, I thought hyung already made it clear to you? My eyes are only for you. Okay?" Taehyung ruffles the maknae's hair as he leans closer to him.

"I hate that you're so pretty hyung, everyone wants you." Jungkook mumbled as he pulled the older closer to him.

"Hey don't be silly. I'm not pretty! Besides, everyone likes you too. You just have to give the other hyungs a chance and you'll see, in no time you will like them all too." Taehyung replied in between his yawning. He's so tired the whole day practice already that's why he wasn't able to hear Jungkook's reply.

"Everyone will like me but I will never like anyone as much as I like you hyungie." The golden maknae of BTS whispered when he noticed that the older is already asleep.

He was about to leave when Taehyung tighten his grip on him.

"Gukkie, stay please."

Of course, Jungkook chose to stay. He will always choose to stay when it comes to Taehyung. He's the first member of their group who managed to put a crack on his wall. The maknae smiled to himself when he hears the soft snores coming from Taehyung's side after a few minutes.

And that is how Jungkook's love for Taehyung has began.

It was pure admiration to the older is what the maknae brought him to confess his feelings for Taehyung sometime in 2016. It was in Japan right after their concert under the falling snow, they were already on their way back to their hotel when Taehyung decided to stop and watch the falling snow. He was beautiful, so ethereal that Jungkook wasn't able to stop himself from grabbing the other and planted a kiss on his lips. Everyone in their group witnessed it.

They all saw it with their own eyes how he nervously said, "I'm sorry but I like you Taehyung, no! I don't just like you anymore, I love you Taehyungie hyungie hyung."

The members also witnessed how Taehyung broke into his familiar boxy grin before answering, "I thought you'll never confess Gukkie, I'm getting tired of waiting. I love you too Jungkookie. I love you too."

Taehyung and Jungkook has never been the same after that confession. They became couple and as much as they wanted to share it to their fans, they know that the world is not ready to witness it yet, that's why they have decided to keep it a secret together with their hyungs.

It was hard being worldwide superstars because there's no room for mistake for each member. That's why RM being the leader of the group has always been very protective of the two. They are very careful especially when there are cameras around them. Each member has been a witness on how Jungkook had a hard time filming something without looking at Taehyung. Their management designed sub units for photo shoots, collaboration and other activities that will make sure the two wouldn't end up in the same team.

It was hard, especially when two souls are bound by the strongest force in the universe called, Love. You can put them in two different teams during shoots but the moment they heard the "CUT" from the director, the two would immediately find each other.

They are inseparable!

It was also the reason why you'll barely see them sitting together during fan sign events. Because more often than not, instead of playing with their fans, they always end up teasing each other.. same as Run episodes they shoot regularly. You can put them at the opposite side of the location of their shooting just so the camera wont get a glimpse of them together, but somehow, it's not even 10 seconds and you'll see Taehyung already clinging to Jungkook.

The management, the staff & crew has long given up on separating them because they just couldn't separate them until one fan cam of Taehyung and Jungkook surfaced in the internet. It was a short blurred video of the two strolling by the Han River. It was when it all started. Photos of them taken from the famous restaurant in Namsan tower were revealed too.

The fans and the media started to write things about their alleged relationship. The company started to worry about their band reputation so they have to do certain things that will stop the rumor about the two.

Fan service escalated. Members became overly protective. Everything changed after that.