JEJU Island

***Meanwhile in JEJU Island another idol is once again can't find it in himself to sleep.

"Tae, istg if you move one more time, I'm gonna throw you outside in the ocean!" Seojoon mumbled as he cover himself the blanket that's slowly sliding off him.

Taehyung giggles.

If his Seojoon hyung would pay him every time he threatens him, he would have been a millionaire now, not that he is already one.When the handsome actor seems to be back in his slumber, Taehyung slowly get up from their shared bed and went to the balcony of their hotel room. It's been a week since he appeared with his huge luggage at Park Seojoon's apartment. He originally planned to go home & take a break from being V, the idol and 6th member of BTS but then he doesn't want his parents to get worried about him that's why on the last minute, he changed his mind. Instead of the train station, he asked the taxi driver to bring him to his friend's luxury apartment.Seojoon immediately hugged him and guided him inside his apartment when he saw his swollen eyes underneath his dark shades.

That day, he cried the hardest!

Taehyung tightened the robe he put on himself when the cold wind touched his skin. He closed his eyes as he crane his neck to see the moon, his tears started to flow from his eyes again. It's been a week since he last saw his moon, the light of his darkness is gone. And no matter how Taehyung denies it, he knows he misses him.

Call him hopeless, pathetic but no one can dictate what he should feel because the truth is, no matter how hurt he is, no matter how broken he is, his heart, body & soul still calls upon one name.

A sob escaped his lips when he opened his eyes and found Seojoon staring at him.He thought his actor hyung has already fallen asleep so he's surprised to see him right in front of him now. Seojoon lifted his hand to wipe away his tears before pulling him into a tight hug.

Taehyung wanted to bury himself in the sand when he realized that this is the 5th night his hyung is losing sleep because of him.

They've been in the island for 3 days now and it's their 3rd night in the same hotel room. Originally, Seojoon booked them individual rooms but then when he got drunk and cried himself like a kid on their first night there, the actor decided that it's better for them to share a room so that he could make sure that he won't do anything stupid. At first, he hesitated because he knows how Jungkook didn't want him to sleep with anyone else since he loves cuddling, but then he reminded himself that Jungkook has nothing to do with him anymore.

"Hyung, why are you still awake? I thought you're tired already?" Taehyung asked as he revel into the actor's warm embrace. Seojoon hums & tighten his hug.

"Do you really think I would let you enjoy this magnificent view alone? Of course I would also want to see what you're looking at every night here." Seojoon tried to make their conversation lighter but Taehyung cried harder when he realized that.

Seojoon has always been there for him.

He sighed and tried to control his voice.

"Thank you hyung." he said for the first time since he ran to him after he left their dorm.

The truth is, he haven't told the actor about what happened yet. He just cried and cried to him, so he's really thankful that the older never asked him about what happened because the truth is he doesn't think he would be able to retell him what happened without recalling in his head the sight that broke him.