chapter four: coming out.

Parker pov:

Its been 3 months since we told our family about our relationship without anyone outside knowing anything about it and its been amazing.

So right now its the month of november of 20th 2019 and i have an interview on the real show and its going to be my first time on the show in which i cant wait.

"So here is our special guest. she is the first youngest woman who is worth 30 billion dollar in less than a year. So lets welcome parker lopez." I hear loni said to the crowd and i stepped out to the stage coming down from the stairs hearing the real song playing.

"Hey guys." I greeted all of them with a hug and i sat on the middle of the table for all the guest to seat everytime.

"Welcome Parker." Loni said sitting next to me on my left, jeanie on my right with tamera and adriene was next to loni.

"Thank you guys for having me." I smiled and the audiences clapped.

"so Parker how did you become a billionaire expecially at a young age?" Jeanne asked curious.

"well when i was 5 years old i was motivated to be better every time. to prove everyone that i can make it if i work hard on it. so i studied so hard and graduated at age of 16 years old because of being home schooled. than right away i attended university 4 months after that. i majored in business and many more to be able to be my own boss. i graduated at the age of 18 as the valedictorian in my class." i explained.

"than what happened?" tamera asked.

"than that year i decided to create my own music label first since it was always a passion of mine. but i never knew it would grow so big in almost a year. and when i almost turned 20 i end up buying hotels in lower prices and make it better and make more money from it. so now i own 80% of hotel industry in LA to owning 5 record labels." i said as everyone clapped for me as i smiled at the audience.

"thats amazing. we actually met a couple of times because of my husband Israel." adrienne said and i nodded crossing my leg leaning back on my seat.

"yes that right. i like him. he is actually one of the few people that i trust when it comes to the music industry." i said genually as adrienne smiled big at my comment.

"thank you that actually means a lot." she said smiling.

"okay Parker question. are you and Dapikka dating. because you guys have been spotted together many times by the papz everywhere." loni asked smiling with giddy look even the rest of the girls and i chuckled.

"a lot of people have been asking the same thing but i wont speak of it unless she wants too speak of it." i said smiling.

"okay how about we bring her out. she came to support you today so call her and ask." loni said excited as i chuckled next to her as i pull out my Iphone 10 and i dialed her number putting her on speaker.

"hey." she answered.

"hey your on speaker with the girls on the real and the audience. so the reason im calling is because loni is really persistent to know if we are together. so i told her that i wont talk unless you are here with me so she suggested for you to come out here." i said to her as i heard her chuckled.

"okay ill be there in a minute." she said hanging up as everyone clappes excited.

few minutes later of talking the door bell rang and loni speaks up for everyone.

"i wonder who is that." she said smirking as she call the person out and my baby comes down the steps wearing casual clothes and i push back my chair a little and moves my but a little so we can share the chair.