Part 1 Nafisa meets me in Chennai

It is my first story I m writing here. It is about my friend mom Nafisa who met me in Chennai,when I gone for my office work there. She is very beautiful, little chubby at right places like side hips. She is a modern woman and she loves me as her elder son. I use to call her as mom.

Coming to story, when I was in Chennai, Nafisa mom called me that she is coming to Chennai for some function. I was very happy and told her that I will receive u. Next day she arrived and I gone to receive her.one thing,she looks very beautiful in sarees and she always wears saree 4 to 5 inch below navel,and her hips exposed. she is having 2folds at hips.i saw her in saree and I was astonished to see mom beauty.

i saw her in saree and I was astonished to see mom beauty

In happy I gone and hug her,gave a kiss at cheeck.she also happy and gave a sweet kiss. Then I took her to my home as my company has a guest house for outside employees. She came inside and kept luggage and sat in sofa. While sitting, as she wears saree below navel it got exposed and her round deep chubby navel I saw. My mouth automatically opened I stared it for some seconds.then got self conscious and told her to get fresh up. She got up and while going to room she waved her hand on my head and smiled for my care.i got happy and hugged her.while hugging I just kept my right hand on her side hips.as she has folds there,I just kept my bare hand upon that.i felt current I'm my body. Kept there for 10sec and removed.she gone and took bath and wear again a beautiful saree as usual.

I again got tempted by her saree but controlled myself

I again got tempted by her saree but controlled myself. She told what should I prepare for breakfast.i told mom don't need I prepare. She told when ur mom is there why my child do that. Telling this she pinched my cheeck and as well she took her pallu and tucked at her waist.(she knows I m a big fan of navel ,waist and hipfolds)

(she knows I m a big fan of navel ,waist and hipfolds)