Introduction

"I can't believe we're not going to see each other for two months!"

"I know,but we could facetime or text you know?"

"Yeah but I'm gonna miss you anyway Emma."

"Aww me too! Oh my driver is here gotta go I will give you a call if you need me Alice I love youu!"

"I love you too..."

I wish she would just stay by my side everyday, but she has been friendzoning me for three years straight. I'm slowly losing hope. I can't believe myself!! Of all people I fell for my best friend who is straight. We're the exact opposite of each other, she is rich and drop dead gorgeous and has a loving family who supports her all the time.

You can already guess what I am. A fucking failure. My mom left the family when I was five years old. I will never forget her face when she headed outside. It was... emotionless.

It's all my father's fault. He started doing drugs and going to the casino and lost tons of money. When my mom left, it just became worse. He started bringing home different people every night and they started beating me up. I was scared of him and the people he brought home. He recently got engaged to my stepmom. She is really pretty and very nice to me, but she could never be my real mom.

My real mom gave me a porcelain doll when I turned three. I named the doll after my mom Louisa. I absolutely adore her. She has short blcak hair and beautiful green eyes... I really like her eyes. They look so humanlike.