TOTAL DREAMER

"Finally after a long time it's finally here"that was Kira after she received an email from Sweden telling her that she was awarded a scholarship. She had already started giving up after trying so many times and failing.
             "Now that one of my dreams is accomplished I know I can accomplish the rest."She showed the email to her dad . "Okay" that was all her dad said. Days went by and it came to the day that she had to go to Sweden to start her studies.
                 When she got to Sweden she was received and taken to a place where she was going to stay. On the first day at the college she arrived late in class and found the professor already in class.
                  "Can I come in sir?"The whole class turned to look at the door who it was."Come in "the professor said . "So are you miss Dary?"asked the professor "yes I am"she answered
                     As soon as she entered she saw a seat at the back and went to sit
The lessons were over and they all went out of the class for a break. Kira Sat at a bench in the cafeteria.
                       "Hi"said a voice from behind. It was a girl's voice "I am Ciara Heiden so what's your name?" Kira looked at her for a while before answering the question and finally she replied "Kira Dary." "Nice to meet you" replied Ciara.
                      "So can we be friends?" Asked Ciara "why?" Kira asked. Kira had heard of some girls who go to foreign countries and end up being sold as prostitutes by their own friends. So when Ciara came up to her she thought the same about her due to her look.

                  "Are you afraid of me you don't seem like that type of girl." "Really? Why do you say that we have just met it's not like you have known me all along"
"

I don't know but from the time I saw you I thought like I have known you my whole life." Kira gave her a strange look then Ciara smiled since she knew what Kira was thinking "hey I ain't lesbian" then Kira smiled "so friends."