chapter 2

Hellow my dear readers, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, please read and vote this chapter as well.
****†**********

Loren's POV

I can't believe I'm at the police station right now. The policeguy didn't believe me since I was the one at the crime scene. Adding up to that I have to stay here until I am proven to be innocent.

I am worried for both of our lives. I might end up in prison while, Andrew's killer is still around and he could hurt him more.

After a while a police woman comes to me.
" Loren grey " she calls out
" Yes, " me
“ you have visitors" she says

I thought I would get out but unfortunately they have to see me when I'm still inside the cell.  I'm happy though because at least I have seen them.

My parents, coming with worried faces.

“ Oh baby are you okay?"Dad, making me start crying.
“ Mom Andrew is in a bad condition I don't know if he will survive. He wanted to wish me a happy birthday and this is what happened.''
I cry more

“ Hun we're sorry if we remembered your birthday non of this would have happened " Mom, holding my hand

“ What happened baby, why are you the one in this hell? Dad

“ The police caught me holding a knife that was stabbed on him"

“ oh Darling "  mom

“ Mom I'm scared"

“ Don't be we will get you out of here." Dad
“ But you have to bear staying here until the evidence is found " mom, I nod

We talk for a while, something that makes me smile a little and after a while they leave. Now I am alone, with strange people, some being violent. This will be a very long night.

The next day.

I thank God for at least I slept. I pray for his protection on all of us, mom, dad Andrew. I surely miss him a lot. I never thought I would this much. He was always there for me, when I would ignore him at times, I guess you never know what you have until its gone.

After a while my parents visit me, I feel relieved, and now I know they care for me a lot because they are always busy, taking their time for me is very meaningful to me. After a while they leave and promise me to come visit me, after work. And they do so.

At night where most people are already asleep. Workers have gone home already, the same police woman, comes,.

"Loren Grey"
"Yes"

" Still awake huh. "

“ Yes "

_“ come with me, you are shifting to another place"
“ At this hour? " I ask suspiciously
“ Are you coming on your own will or should I use  extra force?"

“ Okay, let's go"

I follow her and she leads me to a truck for prisoners

“ Am I officially a prisoner?"
" Shut up please!" She shouts a little.
“ How come no ones around ?"
I ask
“Get inside and stop asking question, " She demands
“ okay, okay "
I do as told.