Their First Few Weeks with Rosa

(A / N this happens in season 1)

Ages

Nya- 14

Jay, Kai- 16 

Cole- 17

Zane- 18

Sensei Wu- 81 

Rosa- 2 months

Lloyd- 10

It's been 3 weeks since Nya had her first baby. Although she was exhausted from being a freshman in high school and a mommy at the same time, she was happy as ever to have Roselie. Most importantly, she had Jay by her side. Every weekend or time after school was more exciting because Nya and Jay would play and care for Roselie. Thanks to the help of Sensei Wu, they didn't have to worry about taking Roselie to daycare because they already had Sensei. She also had support from her brother, Kai, and her friends Cole, Zane, and Lloyd. Nya also had another reason to be happier because she got a lot more support from her friends at school and most of her classmates. 

One day on Valentine's Day, Jay decided to take Nya on a romantic date and leave Roselie to Kai, Cole, Zane and Lloyd to take care of her. They all agreed to babysit Roselie and Kai was of course as cocky as ever and boasted about how responsible he was since he was an uncle of such a beautiful little baby Roselie. They all agreed that it wasn't so easy to take care of a little baby. Cole was a good babysitter, so he knew what Roselie wanted. That's when Roselie started crying. Cole knew that she was hungry, so he feed her milk. Roselie stopped crying and drank hungrily.