1.

Richelle
All i know is that i'm not looking forward to this date, whereas Ozzy is over the moon. I know it's just going to be a bunch of corny jokes and corny pickup lines, same old Ozzy. But I am getting a free meal out of it, so i guess it isn't that bad.

I let my hair out, straightened, and stood up in my dark blue jeans and light purple top. I put sunglasses on my head to finish the look and took my bag that was on my table.

As soon as i opened my door Ozzy was standing right there. I squealed a little in shock, but no one heard me.

"m'lady," He said in a posh accent. Putting one bent leg infront of the other and holding out his hand to me. The fact that he was wearing a grey jumper and jeans, casual clothing like me, made him look even more stupid.

I walked past him and he quickly stood up straight and followed behind me. "Can we just go already?" I asked, walking out of my front garden and down the street. Ozzy nodded and continued to follow behind me until he caught up and walked next to me.

"So how's your day been?" He asked me.

"Good, i guess," i answer, blandly.

"Well, its only gonna get better" He said, nudging me and then winking. I sighed and rolled my eyes, trying to show him how much i didn't want to do this. As usual, he didn't get the hint.

"Trust me when i say, tonight is going to be a night to remember,"

"Ozzy, it's the middle of the day," I told him, frowning.

"Oh, right." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "I guess its gonna be a date to rem-"

"Uh," I said, putting my finger up. "Don't call it a date, remember?" i told him.

"Yeah, right, sorry" He said, holding both of his hands up. We walked in silence for a while, but it didn't last long.

"Hey, Richelle, remember that one time you kissed my cheek, and-"

"Ozzy!" I said in frustration, walking off faster. He quickly started walking up to catch up with me again.

***

Soon we got to the place and it was packed. Theres wasn't much people in line, but there weren't many seats left. I threw my hands up in frustration and groaned. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Let's just order, and then we'll figure it out" Ozzy replied, trying to calm me down.

"Fine," i mumbled, and stormed off to the till. I ordered my food first and then Ozzy. It didn't take long to make and we had it in bags shortly.

"We can go to a park nearby?" Ozzy suggested. I shrugged and nodded.

"Sure, why not?"

We took our bags and made our way out of the shop and down the street to the park. The park was much quieter; there were only a few people walking their dogs around. and some people cycling past.

We found a bench on the edge of the park and sat down. I sat down at the far side of the bench, and Ozzy came and sat next to me. He kept shuffling up until he was squeezed up right next to me.

"Ozzy, i need space!" I told him.

"Oh, sorry," he said, moving up all the way to the other side of the bench.

"Not that far. You can come a little closer," He put his hands down ready to shuffle again with a huge grin on his face, when i put my finger up. "I said a little"

He nodded, still smiling and moved up a little down the bench as i was getting my food out. He got his out as well and immediately started eating.

"Ugh, i was so hungry for this" He said, golfing down the food. Surprisingly, he wasn't a messy eater.