6.

six//felix

it was pure comedy seeing jisung land on minho and seeing the fury in hyunjin's eyes as soon as he noticed the scene. the gasp and shock on jisung's face belonged in a horror movie, minho was just plain confused and apologized first, (even if he didn't do anything and was the victim), and hyunjin had a burning gaze before ignoring the scene and trying to play it off cool.

obviously we all noticed, except the two boys on the ground. "sorry!" jisung quickly apologized before getting up and helping minho up from the ground.

"nah, it's fine, you're good," minho said, stopping the anxious squirrel. he huffed a sigh of relief and then made his way back to us, who were still laughing our asses off, especially seungmin.

"ok, so i didn't flirt... but i'm definitely not going to embarrass myself even more after that!"

"oh man..." seungmin wiped a fake tear from his eye as his giddy face kept his bright smile. "but you should've seen him! he looked so angry before he just brushed it off and tried to look cool. i bet hyunjin has a huge crush on you if he was able to get that jealous."

"really?!" jisung exclaimed with bright eyes. we nodded and he did a mini jump. "haha! maybe he does like me." he had a dreamy smile on his face and i felt his euphoric moment as he realized his love life may come true.

"i'm laughing at the fact you said you hated him the other day and now you're crushing on him badly," seungmin's interrupted, smirking.

"hey!" jisung exclaimed. he started blushing and crossed his arms. "that doesn't matter!"

"felix-hyung," jeongin said, jisung and seungmin still arguing with each other. "i wanna be friends with them!"

"with who? t-the skaters?" i questioned, jeongin nodding and giving me puppy eyes.

"jeonginnie, y-you already know i'm b-bad at talking to o-others..."

"ok, hyung! we'll talk to them together!" he grabbed my arm and ran ive to the group who were talking with one another. i didn't want to interrupt them so i tugged back, but the younger refused to let me go as he already had his mind set on something.

"innie!" i whispered, and hid behind him as the group noticed us approaching them.

"hey! we've never properly introduced and met each other," jeongin smoothly started. (i was dying inside once he started speaking to them).

"my name's jeongin, i'm a freshman. i like strawberries, reading, and singing!" he said brightly. "and this is felix! he enjoys dancing."

i waved shyly, and proceeded to hug jeongin tightly from behind and refuse to look at anyone. i felt jeongin's confidence, and i wished i somehow had a little of it for myself. but sadly i have to rely on other's to make me feel normal.

"so... do you guys wanna go to the cafe with us?" jeongin added.

wait... what? i did not ask for this.