Starting with me? Oh boy (Aries)

Hey readers and welcome to our tale...well I'd consider this section my tale. See.....we all have our reasons to be who we are and what better way to explain who you are by the Zodiac. Zodiac can go back many years and have been here for a long time. Don't understand where I'm going with this? Okay! Well....picture this...you are born in my season, Aries....you are typically going to show some of my traits right? Well let me explain this...how do you get those traits? Well see the Zodiac are very busy all year around but when its your season....you have to be there in the delivery room and watch each and every single birth and give them your magic...and boom! They have their traits planned out for them. Sometimes we're a little bit late on that....see we  can only make it too so many so when we are late we can only give them partially of what our traits are before its too late. Sometimes, we're completely too late and miss the whole thing! Thats why we have the rising and moon signs to back us up! You may have more traits from a Zodiac that your not in and that's completely ok because that just means your Zodiac didn't make it in time so your moon or rising sign will fill in...rising is when your born in the day and moon is for when your born at night.

Anyway enough with the explaining...lets get into it