The Bey

I woke up to find myself lying on a bed. I had been wrapped up in a blanket, and my shoes had been removed. I carefully sat up, but my head disagreed with me. It was banging and I felt light-headed. I looked around the room and spotted a figure on what seemed like a couch. I faintly made my way over to it, to see a Lui curled up and shivering. He had a tiny blanket over him and his head was placed uncomfortably on the arm rest. I gave him a sad smile, before grabbing the blanket that was over me. I made my way back to Lui and draped the larger blanket over his body. He turned to face me and nearly fell of the couch. I gave him a concerned look, just before his eyes fluttered open. "Huh? Raven? What's going on?" He asked concerned. Then it clicked. "You're alright, right?" I nodded and he sat up with a sigh of relief. He pulled me down onto him and gave me a big hug. "You've been overworking yourself again. It's not good you know." I nodded into his chest and he stroked my back. I moved away and we both realised what position we were in. I saw Lui's face go red and I felt my face flush red too. He stuttered and I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. Fortunately, or unfortunately, my phone distracted us both from the moment. Still on Lui, I pulled out my phone and looked at the screen. There was a new message. I got myself up and went into the message. It was from the new school I was going to be going to. Beigoma Academy. I read what the Principal had wrote.

Principal Shinoda of Beigoma Academy: We are pleased to inform you Miss Suimin, that you can start this Monday at our school. Please make sure you have all your equipment ready and you are not late. When you arrive, we will have a guide ready for you. Kind Regards, Principal Shinoda.

Raven Suimin: Thank you Sir. I promise to not fail your expectations. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I closed the chat and saw Lui had gotten himself up. "What is it?" He questioned me. I gave him a small smile, and turned my head to the side. "I got into the school I've been waiting to go to. I'm starting tomorrow." Lui looked shocked, before nodding very slowly. "Right..." He said. I chuckled and hugged him. "Don't worry Lu. I'll be fine." Lui nodded before regaining his usual smirk. "Right. And if you need me to beat anyone up, I'll be there." I shook my head and walked towards the door. "I'm heading out. See you tomorrow Lui." With that, I left. I was heading towards the direction of my house. I may not participate in tournaments anymore, or even just regular battles. Heck, I even quit The Supreme Five, making it now only The Supreme Four. But I still train. I train at least 12 hours a day, and normally get at least 2 hours sleep. That's good enough for me though. I was nearing my house, when I saw Xander. I thought he would've been in his Dojo. If I had stayed longer, I would've also seen that boy Lui went against. Valt Aoi. Luckily for me, I had already gotten inside my house. I dumped my shoes on the doormat, and headed straight to the training room. My training room was my biggest room in the whole house. It definitely wasn't as big as Lui's, but it was enough for me to get a stadium to practise with. I took out my bey, Poison Madness. It was a black colour, with forest green and crimson red lacing the edges. It was an attack type, and was well-known for its 'no mercy' attacks. My launcher was equally as terrifying. It had spikes hanging out of it, and if you held it wrong, it could very well break your wrist. Carefully, I grabbed my launcher and twisted my bey in.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Let it Rip!"

Madness bounced off the stadium walls violently. Any normal person would have thought it was a mis-launch, but I knew that it wasn't. Madness does this every time. No matter how I launch it, it always just barges against the wall. "Cmon Madness. Just do something different. I'm counting on you to help me show people up when we get to the new school. I know you want that too." I huffed at it. I was starting to get frustrated. 'Oh well. Better just train harder.' Was what I thought before the intense training started.