---shh,don't cry baby---

seungmin is about one and a half (1,5)  and the cg is wonpil
-----
-----

seungmin pouted as his bestfriend,hyunjin left for his class. seungmin walked down to his own class,he hit the similar feeling. He was slipping into little space.       uh oh
------
the class went slowly,but seungmins heart skipped a beat when the teacher called on him. he had to speak,try not to sound like he was on little space
"da..swientihst,,i mean..the scientis-" the little mumbled,and his eyes filled with tears as his classmates started to laugh
"such a baby! haha,seungmin is a big baby!"
seungmin ran out of the classroom,ran to the bathroom,slamming one of the stalls door shut,falling into the ground. cold ground under him. he sobbed into his knees,hiccupping,sniffling loudly,up he stopped,as the door opened,and footsteps was heard.
"baby,puppy? are you there?" wonpil,seungmins caregiver called out. seungmin whimpered softly. wonpil looked under every stall,and finally reached for the stall where seungmin was.
"oh sweet god.." the caregiver said,and get to the stall,under. not opening the door,coming under the door.
"baby.." the caregiver cooed,as seungmin lifted his head to look at wonpil.
"owppa.." the little wailed out,making grappy hands for the older. wonpil 'aww'ed,pulling the little to his lap.
"shh,oppa's here baby boy.. don't cry.." wonpil cooed,hugging the younger. seungmin whined,cried,hiccupped as he clinged into wonpil harder.
"owppa.."
"shh,don't cry baby prince."
"da mweanies cwalled mwe a baby an' ma'e fwun of minnie.." the little sobbed to wonpil's cheast.
"but baby,you're a one. don't listen to them. they don't understand."
"bu'--"
"shh,don't cry baby. you're a strong big boy. oppa's big baby boy.."

3rd upload today! tomorrow starts the break at school. 3 weeks! i can write 3 weeks!
-admin