New Kid pt1

Emily POV-

I walk into my first hour Mr.Kurt for Science. I sit down in my regular seat and pop my favorite gum. I  twist it and Mr. Kurt gives me an eye roll as he walks over to open the class door. A boy with Black short hair and tan skin wearing a leather jacket walks in. He doesn't look happy to be here. I look at Alexis, she laughs knowing he's just my type. I sit up and look at him up and down and grin. Alexis pokes me and I turn around to see Ava pull out her phone and taking what seems to be a video.

                                     -We turn back as Mr.Kurt introduces the new kid-

"Everyone!" Mr. Kurt says as everyone clams down.

"This is Mike he came here from New Jersey. Actually Ava came from the same school as mike last year. Do you both know each other?" Mr. Kurt says

"Yes sir" Ava says while videotaping him laughing.

"Ya so im Mike but call me Mikey, thanks" Mikey says with a annoyed smile on his face.

Mr.Kurt points for him to sit right in fount of me and Alexis. Him and josh where in the front of the class.  

"Josh introduce your self as well as Emily and Alexis." Mr. Kurt says.

"What up man" Josh says well giving him a fist bump.

"Hii im Emily and this is Alexis" I say with a grin on my face.

"Ya im Mikey" 

"Ya man you said that" Josh says laughing. As me and Alexis laugh with.

 18min later after we get a pep talk about the upcoming snowball. 

"Man enough of leadership crap." Josh says *everyone claps*

"Okay, okay settle down" Mr. Kurt says.

 Mr.Kurt looks at Mikey he has his eye shut as he laying back. * class starts laughing knowing Mr. Kurt is strict when it comes to sleeping*

"Emily, Alexis you know the drill" Mr. Kurt says as we both get up and move are chairs.

Mr. Kurt goes under the desk and ties Mikeys shoe laces. He gets up and tells everyone to keep it down. He grabs his airhorn and blows it in Mikeys ear.

Mikey slowly opens up his eyes. He laughs as he undos his shoe laces. "Ya I was warned about sleeping in your class" he laughs as everyone else. 

"So Mikey you play games. Interesting" Mr.Kurt says well tapping his chin with a pencil 

"Man this means war." josh says to Mikey 

                                                                            -bell rings-

-Emilys POV-

I get up and put on my jacket. I walk up to Mikey "hey so you and Mr.Kurt mean war" I saw

"I guess so" Mikey says well he checks his schedule

"Math your joking ya im not going." Mikeys says

"Your going skipping your first day" I say

"Don't make it sound like a bad thing." Mikey says well walking away "You coming?"

"fuck it" I say walking with him.

We get out the back door and head to the back of bleachers. I was low-key nervous. Mikey got out a brown baggie and pulled out a blunt and a lighter from his pocket. I don't smoke like that but when he passed it to me I took a puff and cough a little.

"You don't smoke do you" he says with a little grin on his face. 

"Sometimes" I look down at my shoes

We both sit on a bar beside the bleachers. He drops his blunt to the ground and steps on it. He told me about New Jersey and about how he knows Ava. He said he never had a thing for her. She's super pretty I was surprise. I really didn't know what to talk about I felt a buzz just after 4 puffs. I ask for his snap and I went to lunch

to be continued