15

8:19 am

Thank God I made it! I have about 40 minutes until the bell rings. "I guess I'll go get my schedule..." As I was walking down the halls I noticed that I was lost. I looked around me and saw someone with silver hair and figured I'd ask him where the office is.

"Uhhmm... Excuse me.."

Then he turned around and looked at me with a smile.

Damn... He looks cute. ㅇ////

"Yes?"

"I-Uhm.. Can you tell me where the registration office is?... I'm kinda lost.." I asked shyly.

"Sure! But I really can't explain where it is so I think, showing you would be better. Is that okay with you?"

"Ye-Yeah.. I mean, as long as I won't bother you with it."

" Trust me it won't. "

After that he gave me a smile and walked ahead of me and turned to me.

" Well, shall we?"

I the caught up to him. A few minutes past by and we finally arrived to the office.

" Well, here we are! Oh! I didn't get the chance to introduce myself yet. I'm Jimin. Park Jimin."

He said as he reached out his hand to me.

"Ah.. Well, I'm Y/n. Kwon Y/n."

I said as I shaked hands with him.

"Oh! So you must be the girl Jungkookie met 3 years ago!"

I almost chocked my drink when I heard the nickname. Jungkookie?! Pfftt he still kept that nickname?  Then I started coughing which cause Jimin to pat my back.

"Oh my Lord! Are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fi-fine!" I said as I collected myself together. Okay Y/n, just breath, don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

【 ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ 】

"Yah! Y/n-ssi, did you see me win that race?!" Jungkook asked.

"Unfortunately, I did.. Why Jungcock? Are you being cocky about?" I asked as I was about to open my can of coke.

"Well, I AM cocky. Wanna try me?;)" He smugly asked as he stole my can of coke.

"But I think Jungkookie would fit me more."

"Pfffttt... Okay, Cock." I said as I grabbed another can of coke.

【 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ 】

As I was breathing in and out I heard someone scream.

"Jimin-ssi!!"

I didn't bother looking at the person I just excused myself and went into the office to get my schedule.

"Hello there! How may I help you?" The lady that was sitting in the table asked.

"Oh, uhm.. I'm here to get my schedule."

----

Jimin's P. O. V

"Jimin-ssi!!"

I then looked at the person and smiled while Y/n excused herself and went into the office.

"Waahhhh~! Jungkookie!" I then started to clap.

"You never told me that Y/n was a natural beauty!" I teasingly told him as I nudged his shoulder.

"Wh-What?... So that means, you saw her?! " He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! She's the girl that went inside the office right now." I said innocently.

"Why? Is there a problem?"