Chapter 1 - Villain Kids

Hello my name is Lily but please call me Lilith when I was born on I was left on the island and I was raised by all of the villains Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil And Jafar this meant that I didn't have exactly a normal childhood  Because they were raised by evil psychopaths who spent there days wondering how to get revenge on the heroes.

I was told by the villain parents when I turned 6 years old that I was abandoned by my birth parents on the island because before I was born they had been told a prophecy by a great sorcerer that I would grow up to be the most evil villain in the land so they were scared of me and sent me away but now i would make sure that it would come true.

The next morning I heard a shouting coming from downstairs "Lilith And Mal wake up now" I heard Maleficent shout as I opened my eyes as I got out of bed and looked up to Mal "you coming" I said looking at her annoyed because she had been woken up "no" she said as she turned back round and went to sleep "NOW!!" I heard Maleficent scream as Mal began to get up.

We met down stairs the other children were there with there parents "we have gathered you all here because we have been given the news that you most of you have been asked to attend Aradon high" she said with a smirk on her face so I knew she had another reason for us to be going "I'm not going to a school filled with heroes and princesses" Mal said looking at her mother angrily "you will go and you will get me the fairy god mothers wand" she said staring her daughter in the eyes "what about me" I said sounding confused why I wasn't going.

"You weren't asked" she said before turning away I felt little hurt that all of my friends were going and I was going to be left behind by myself as I stood there alone I heard footsteps behind me as I turned round to see Mal smiling at me "you lucky you don't have to go you get to stay here and cause even more Havoc" she said as she stood there with an evil grin on her face. Later on the others began to pack before leaving for Aradon as they all headed outside I began to follow looking at them then the thought began to pop into my head maybe this was my chance to sneak onto the island and get the revenge I had always wanted.

So I ran back into the house "where are you going" Maleficent shouted which made me stop at a holt "going to cause havoc" I said smiling like a villain "well as long as it doesn't interfere with the others getting me that wand then go ahead" she said as I ran off to my room grabbing a bag from the back of wardrobe and shoving in things I would need including my spell book, clothes and money as I closed the bag I felt relief that I would finally make my parents feel the hurt and loss that I felt every day.

After snapping out of it I threw the bag on my back and headed out the way I came when I arrived back no one was there so I threw my bag into the boot of the car and got in. I laid there for a while until I felt the car begin to start I knew by the shaking I felt eventually the car began to move. As she entered through the magical a gateway onto the bridge she knew she had made it. She felt the magic as they went across the magic bridge it was powerful more powerful than she expected.

She chilled in the back of the limo before they stopped she pressed up the boot and slowly climbed out so that she didn't draw attention to herself before closing the boot once again so that the driver didn't suspect anything then she began to run as fast as she had ran in her entire life she had to find somewhere to run because this wasn't the correct time to in act her evil plan yet.
End Of Chapter 1