You and others

Satoshi and the others are walking or following them The boy Flare Dust open his room. Ounce they open it Satoshi saw a very familiar Pokemon ounce now human.

"Greninja!"The Small guy which is Hawlucnha name Luck Browl, Noivern -Nash Howl, Taloonflame-Troy Blitz.

"Woah Wait Hawlucha, Taloonflame Noivern what How?!"Satoshi ask

"We thought we could get some answers from you"Noivern ask him he shook his head.

"So uhh Well Firstly Im Sceptile well Sawyer is the name i gave."Sawyer said before the Awkward silence begin.

"Well Im a Sceptile too ,Ash Sceptile the other is than every person or Faunus in this room is Ash's Pokemon"ash Sceptile said then Sawyer came to him.

"Amazing Ash had a Sceptile to and a Charizard thats cool!"Sawyer said with star in his eyes then Satoshi remembered something.

"Wait if your Ash's Sceptile aren't you the one Defeated a Darkrai without a Mega evolution?"Satoshi ask remembering Pikachu's Stories.

"WHAT?!/REALLY?!"

"Not Much of a Big deal but yeah"Ash Sceptile said scratching his nape .

"Enough of that we are wondering how we got here and how did we became humans? Or Faunus whateve-"Ash-Charizard became more weak honestly all of them are then they all fell asleep.

Children

All of them eyes widen and saw the one and only Arceus. All of them didn't speak they just stare at there Creator.

I chosen all off you for a reason but i didn't realize the consequences already....

Arceus said to them they all look at him/her(idont know) confused.

Ash Ketchum is Gone....

All of there eyes widen especially Ash's Pokemon Charizard gritted his teeth and Glare at Arceus.

"IF YOU DIDN'T TURN US INTO THIS HE WOULD HAVE STILL BE ALIVE HE WOU-"But Charizard was shut up as Greninja and Ash's Sceptile hold him back.

"Charizard calm down he had a reason why he choose us !"Ash Sceptile said as tears coming from his eyes already. All of them are.

I chosen all of you to defeat the world of evil because The Leader of the Team Flare was revived also....But don't worry He will come back to...

There eyes widen and saw they are back from there rooms all of them are and bed also.

Satoshi didn't sleep he uses his shadow sneak and go to the waterfall close to the school you see when Satoshi trains in Clean water his hair kinda grows since he guess he is a water type. Then an Giant Ursa appeared he was wearing his scarf and much of his luck the scarf ripped he finish the job using Night slash...

"Your moves are strong but your Aura is weak"A man said in the shadows Satoshi look at him calmly.

(Image not mine)"Sorry i didn't introduce my self My name is Sir Aaron but call me Professor Aaron since Im going to teach On the Beacon"Professor Aaron said and Satoshi look at him calmly

(Image not mine)
"Sorry i didn't introduce my self My name is Sir Aaron but call me Professor Aaron since Im going to teach On the Beacon"Professor Aaron said and Satoshi look at him calmly.

"What do you teach?"Satoshi ask him but he had a feeling something about this guy is familiar.

"Teaching how to Control Students Aura better Ozpin called me that one particular Student isn't doing well on his Aura what was his name again ah-ha! Jaune Arc thats it!"Professor Aaron said and Satoshi look at him and bow. When he was about to leave.

"Wait Gr-Young man want me to help you to control your Aura better maybe you will need it in the end"As Professor Aaron offered him Satoshi think about it for a second i mean the festival is close so why not.

"Sure but can my-"

"Team mates of course the more the merrier!"Professor Aaron said cheerfully.

"But we will be doing it Now Two weeks without your other friends knowing if thats alright?"Professor Aaron said Satoshi think and nodded.

"Thank you Sir Aaron i mean Professor have a Good evening "Greninja/Satoshi said and He bow again and went away.

"This will be interesting"Professor Aaron thought and smile