Aurora Mclain/The Helper

————————————————————————
REMINDER THAT FULL FORMS REGARDING THESE CHARACTERS CAN BE FOUND IN MY OC BOOK
———————————————————————
Aurora McLain

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• •  The Helper  • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Scenario 1: Aurora helps volunteer at the hospital regularly has become pretty good at helping in medical emergencies from observation alone

Scenario 1:
Aurora helps volunteer at the hospital regularly has become pretty good at helping in medical emergencies from observation alone. She hears you in an alley cussing up a storm. "Are you okay?" she calls into the dark.
You?

Scenario 2:
Aurora is working at the café, a family run coffee shop famous for its pastries and drinks, both of which she makes herself. You stop in for a quick pick-me-up and she smiles and offers to take your order.
You?

Scenario 3:
You notice that Aurora chose to walk home from school today as it was sunny, but then it begins to rain and she doesn't have an umbrella.
You?

Scenario 4:
You are walking around a corner when a small girl rushing towards you slams in to you, causing her to fall. "I'm so sorry" she rushes out, gathering her scattered papers. "I'm late for ASB and got held up at the printer..." she rambles, to herself more than you, having yet to look up.
You?

Scenario 5:
You are sitting in class when the teacher gives a new homework assignment. The girl you thought to be a goody-two-shoes sitting in front of you curses under her breath and very uncharacteristically mutters something sarcastic you didn't quite catch, making you wonder if she is really the girl you previously thought.
You?

Scenario 6
Create your own!