s e v e n

(Y/N)'s feet were resting on the desk as she stretched her arms. Today she wore her (F/C) hoodie with jeans and (B/N) shoes.

"Did you not sleep at all last night?" Mira turned to her, clearly annoyed of all her yawning.

The girl just closed her eyes. Juno didn't want to go to sleep, and just wanted to play with his toys. She had barely gotten him to sleep a bit more than 5 hours ago.

"I couldn't sleep." She stared in a sleepy daze. Mira sighed as she fixed (Y/N)'s messy hair. When she was done, she massaged her scalp.

(Y/N) closed her eyes in relaxation, completely unaware of the fact that both Jay and Daniel stared in her direction. They both thought she looked like an angel.

The bell soon rang for lunch. She had packed everything into her backpack and started to head out the door.

"(Y/N)! Wait up!"
The short girl turned her attention to the tall male catching up to her.

"Do you want to eat lunch together?" He rubbed the back of his neck, anxiously waiting for her response.

"Sure, why not?"
The male's smile grew wider as they both made their way into the cafeteria. Her eyes locked onto Jay, who was sitting by himself.

"Let's go eat with Jay. He looks lonely." Daniel's smile slightly faltered, but he still agreed.
He got stuck in line as (Y/N) already sat down next to Jay. The male jumped as Zoe attached herself to his arm. He felt extremely awkward as Zoe pressed her boobs against his arm.

"Danny! Let's eat together!"

She ended up scaring Jay when she threw her plate next to him.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." He waved his hands, telling the girl it was okay. "Do you want my rice? I'm not really hungry." The girl nodded her head towards her food. He shook his head, 'saying' he wasn't that hungry either.

(Y/N) studied him. She wasn't going to lie, he was really attractive. Her eyes wandered off to his broad shoulders, not realizing she had been checking him out for too long.

Jay's cheeks were bright red at the realization. Both of them had looked up to see Daniel, Zoe, and the boy from yesterday.

She gave (Y/N) and the boy a weird look. The whole school was giving them weird looks.

"She's gorgeous."
(Y/N) was drinking her strawberry milk when a tall guy with shades held his phone in front of her.
"You should give me your number, gorgeous."

(Y/N) swallowed her food before shoving his phone away.
"You should learn how to have manners." The guy looked humiliated as the whole cafeteria stared at him before facing Zack.

"I heard you lost to that pretty boy, Zack."
She saw Zack glare at him, still embarrassed that Daniel took him down.
"Well, I lost to the pretty boy, but I could probably take you."
Shades here wasn't taking it too well.

"You wanna die?" He glared at Zack.
She saw how both of them were ready to jump each other any moment. Zack had thrown a punch, which the guy expected. The guy's hand would've thrown Zack if he landed that punch.

"Try me." Zack threatened.
The school was already gossiping about the two. Apparently the guy in shades was Vin Jin.

(Y/N) saw Daniel greet someone. She looked at where he was looking and she saw the big and well-built Tabasco. The male just stared Daniel down, making it awkward for anyone who was paying attention.

Kid named Attention: I prefer cash-😗

She jumped out of her chair when she realized Tabasco was behind her, glaring at Daniel.
"Who are you? You know me?"
He walked around the table, standing right in front of Daniel.
"You. You've never been taken down, huh?" His hand reached forward, and (Y/N) knew exactly what he was about to do.

She bit the inside of her cheek in frustration, knowing it hurt like hell. Everybody stared in shock, whispering about the 'Squeeze of Death'.

Daniel was surprisingly withstanding it, leaving Tabasco shocked. He then shook off the 'Squeeze of Death' with one hand. Even (Y/N) was shocked.

"Sorry if I bothered you. I thought you were someone else." He smiled.
He clenched his fist, clearly annoyed. A guy in a grey jumpsuit stepped in front of Tabasco. He had a mohawk, and big and soft ears.

"So you thought he was someone else?" He smiled at Daniel. (Y/N) kept staring at his soft ears. He looked puzzled before answering. "Yeah, sorry."

"Nah, it happens." They made small talk before he left. Daniel looked uncomfortable before she smacked the back of his head. "Barely even the second day of school and you almost got into your second fight." She clicked her tongue.

Back in class, (Y/N) was throwing paper balls at Daniel and Zack. Daniel just caught them, without knowing what to do with them. She turned around to throw another ball at Daniel before Zack threw one at her. She caught it without looking. His eyes popped out of his skull.

"(Y/N)! Daniel! Do you guys want to come to a get together with us?"
"It's today, and we think you guys should join."
"Friends should get acquainted."

Bitch-

Daniel was quick to say yes, but she knew better. "What about you, (Y/N)?"
"I can't. I have things to take care of."
"Don't be like that." (Y/N) glared at the guy, making him shut up instantly. "Okay well, see you later Daniel."

Those guys are bad news, how is Daniel that naive?

This was not going to end well.