Chapter 1.

Silvers POV

“Ladies and Gentleman, we apologise for the delay. We will now begin our 11 hour flight to London Heathrow. Food and drinks will be served throughout the trip. We hope you sit back and enjoy the flight. ”

This is it; we’re finally on our plan ride to London after a three year long wait!

The plane took off and we are in the air, this is surreal. Rae turned to me and smiled

“This is it, finally out to experience what we’ve been always been dreaming about.” She grabbed my hand and gave me it a squeeze

“I know what we are even going to do first.” I asked with excitement

“Who knows, I bet there’s so much to do.” Rae sighed leaning back in her chair starting to picture what we would get up to “I wonder what the boys are going to be like?” Typical.

“Of course that would be your first thought.” I laughed at her.

“Just think of all we can get up to with no parent for two months.” Rae chimed “holiday romance?” Rae questions me wagging her eyebrows

“Maybe you’ll Fall in love.” I raised my eyebrows at her knowing her thoughts about love

“Arg, no never.” She said in all seriousness

“Never say never.” I laugh

“Anyway, this isn’t a fun convocation.” She huffs

“Fine.” I laugh “But seriously, it’s going to be insane.”

Rae and I sat and had a drink while we carried on chatting about how our families were acting back at the airport. Rae was giving me crap about her younger brother having a crush on me; he was never very subtle about the whole thing.   

We had decided to take a nap after a while with our earphones plugged in, but it didn’t last long before I felt a constant bumping on the back of my chair. I tried to ignore it as best as I could but eventually it just became far to annoying. I pulled my ear phones out from my ears and quickly turned back to the person behind me.

“Excuse me, but do you fucking mind!” I lashed out smiling sarcastically at the person who was sitting behind me. 

“I’m so sorry.” The boy replied obviously trying to hold back his laughter.

“Why are you laughing? I’m not finding this very funny, I was trying to sleep but the two of you back here are paying around like a bunch of fucking five year olds!” I snapped

“Sorry love, I really didn’t know I was bumping you.” He smiled at me; I heard his English accent causing me to take in his appearance a second time. I must admit he was good looking with amazing eyes and adorable smile.