bridges... and justin!

After walking a while, you walk up to the first bridge leading out of the forest path.

The bridge… YOUR NOT GOING TO BE SCARED OF A BRIDGE!

"Are you sure?" Justin asks in your head.

You squint your eyes and take a step on the bridge.

Just don't look dow- you can still see that there's an endless chasm under the bridge…

"It's literally only 4 steps y/n jump if you have to!" Justin scoffs.

You growl before leaping acro-

Pain- in your face- wha?

"PFFFFF- YOU JUMPED INTO THE TOP BAR OH MY GOD WHAT A FOOL!!!" Justin laughs in your head.

You take the remaining step onto solid ground and allow your fear, pain, and rage to subside.

This is no time to be arguing.

You continue forward the cold burning your fingers, seeing a strange wood building and a lamp that looks suspiciously frisk-shaped… what??? You decide to investigate.

The lamp has a strange base, colored in red flames over purple, and the shade looks like frisk's head- but simply orange. The color coordination makes your eyes want to bleed… therefore you ditch examining the lamp and look at the stand thing.

The stand has a map of the underground on it, with red dots in places that youve seen similar stands to this one, theres an opened compartment holding papers and writing utensils, including a scribbled note with panicked words…

"Dont forget- dont forget- whatever you do- don't forget her, find a way to bring her back." Is what is written- and.   . .

Something shiny catches your eye… it's- it's the necklace- the one from last reset? The one with the pen and dragon cap! But how?? W-why is it here?

Tears begin to pour down your face, he kept it… he- somehow did something to keep it with him! You don't know how it's here- or what the note is about, but- 

You squeeze your hand around the pendant and hold it close to you. You'll never let it go- ever.

You put the pendant around your neck- dropping it under your shirt and you continue onward.

Sans may not be so happy that you snooped… maybe you shoulda thought before you decided to snoop… oH wElL yolo!

You laugh and shake your head. You can be so stupid sometimes…

"Why do i have to be stuck with such a foolish being..." Justin huffs.

You continue onwards, ignoring justin's complaints.

After walking through countless solved puzzles, and over horrifying bridges you come across a strange pink and red path thing… uh- why is there a strange discolored area in the middle of nowhere in snow??? Is it supposed to be a puzzle? What kind of puzz- "FOR FUCKS SAKE IT DOESN'T MATTER WALK ACROSS!" Justin shouts, disrupting your thoughts.

"What if it's dangerous?" You ask.

"Throw snow on it- if it melts or fries it's dangerous." Justin answers.

You shrug- its- its not a bad plan… so you do as he suggested, grabbing snow and tossing it on the pink… floor?

The snow does nothing…

You stand straight and tap your shoe on the pink floor… also nothing- no pain, no sound- nothing.

With that you walk across quickly, afraid of something still happening.