★ | 075. dad doesn't like you, teen wolf

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 75: Dad Doesn't Like You, Teen Wolf
Word Count: 605

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 75: Dad Doesn't Like You, Teen WolfWord Count: 605

"Ugh. I don't want to leave." He groaned out, his head hitting the pillow behind him and a pout on his lips as he stared at his girlfriend who was currently laying next to him, leaning on her elbow and hand on his chest.

"I don't want you to leave either but unless you want my dad to skin you alive than we don't exactly have another option." Allison replied with a giggle.

Chris had always hated [name]. Why? He had no idea. He wasn't a supernatural creature. He was one hundred percent human and he had never hurt Allison. He thought Chris would like him but turns out, it was the complete opposite and the last time they had seen each other, Chis had caught him and Allison in bed together and threatened to shoot him if he didn't leave.

"I wish he liked me." He mumbled. "What can I do to get him to like me?"

"He doesn't have to like you. You know my dad, he's stubborn and only doesn't like you because you're dating me. I really don't think there's anything you can do to get him to change his mind."

"That's not fair. So you're saying we're going to be sneaking around until we go to college? That freaking sucks." He groaned loudly, rolling over to shove his face into his pillow. "Maybe I should show him my abs. That's how I got you to fall for me."

Allison hit his back. "That is not why I fell for you and I don't think that's going to work on my dad. Sorry to say babe but he's not interested in your abs." She laughed. "You'll have to think of something else."

"My brain is literally dead, I can't think of anything. He's a scary man." He turned back around and sat up, putting his hand on his chin. "I mean, I'm pretty sure he's tried to kill Scott on multiple occasions."

Scott was her ex boyfriend who [name] was actually really good friends with. That's how he met Allison in the first place. Scott had introduced them. Him and Allison were broken up by that point and [name] had made sure Scott was okay with it before he asked her out.

They had been dating ever since and that that was nearly six months ago and Chris still didn't like him and he was losing hope that he would ever like him. There's no way he was going to break up with Allison because of this though. If he had to sneak around with her for the rest of his life he would because he was in love with her and even Chris Argent couldn't break that.

The sound of a car pulling up broke the couple apart and he sighed, getting up from the bed and putting his shoes on. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Juliet." He said as he walked over to the window.

"You will, Romeo." She replied, giving him one last kiss as he climbed out her bedroom window and made it into her yard. She leaned against the windowsill and watched him jog to his hidden car. "I love you Romeo."

"Allison! I brought home dinner." Chris yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay, dad. I'm coming." With one last smile she pulled up from her windowsill and shut it, already excited to see her boyfriend again tomorrow.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio