🔞Jeon Jungkook X Female! Reader🔞

Y/N woke up as the sun shined from behind her satin curtains, the light causing the room to gleam maroon. Rubbing her eyes, she began to sit up, the blanket falling and pooling under her naked breasts. A yawn fell from her lips as she brushed her hair back, turning to the side as she glanced with admiration to her sleeping lover. Her core ached as she remembered the events of last night, feeling her face get hot. 

Y/N never realized how innocent Jungkook looked sleeping, his face a lot less shaped and chiseled. His long, pretty and thick eyelashes and his round chubby face. With a small slick smile, Y/N reached under the cover, rubbing her naked body against Jungkook as she slid her leg across his torso. After climbing onto her boyfriend, Y/N leaned down and dug her her face into Jungkook's neck as she began to suck and tease the man while he slept. 

"Daddy," Y/N purred as she stuck her ass out and pressed it against his length, causing her Kookie to sire. 

"Bay..baby," Jungkook murmured as his eyes suddenly fluttered open. 

"More." Y/N begged, her body needy, wanting a taste due to the memory of last night fresh in her mind and the fire he sparked in her core, otherwise she'd let him sleep. Her core pulsed as she began licking and biting at Jungkook's neck again. 

His breath hitched at the sensation, pulling her body closer as he began to rub his length against her core's opening. 

"Ride me." Kook demanded, as he used his toned arms to lift Y?N's body, and positioning himself underneath her. The smile grew on her face as Y/N began to sit, her head rolling back, a sigh leaving her mouth as she heard Jungkook shudder. 

"So...warm...so wet." He mumbled as he began to lift and slam her down on his, the couple moaning in sync. One of Jungkook's hands left Y/N's ass to pull her hair, exposing her neck as he bit and sucked, leaving love bites all over her neck and shoulders, painting them with sensual bruises. 

"Daddy," His nickname roller off her tongue with such ease, encouraging Jungkook to thrust slightly. Her hand grabbing the only hand that was firm against her ass; tangling in her own hand.

She began to lift and bounce her body, their skin slapping together at the contact. The tightening feeling in her stomach urged her to go faster. Her body arching as her bouncing herself caused him to hit her g-spot, the clenching her insides caused Jungkook to let out a moan, watching through half lidded eyes as Y/N bounced on his dick. Her body involuntarily squirming as they made love. The way the sweat glistened on her body, her unruly hair giving her appearance such depth. He couldn't help but think of how their shower after this will end, after this round, the forth one. Let's not forget that her moans are music to his ears. 

The clenching feeling in Y/N's stomach released as she began to orgasm, engulfing Jungkook in her wetness. The sudden feeling caused Jungkook t to orgasm as well, he burrowed himself deep inside her warmth, nutting. 

"Oh fuck..." Jungkook murmured, as he slowly stroked and pulled out of Y/N, watching as she crawled off, waiting to give her a kiss, Y/N hummed as he laid on his chest, listening to his heart rate slow down. The sleepy state she was put in after didn't stop Y/N from pressing a soft and long meaning kiss on his lips.

''I love you," They said in sync, causing each other to smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I wrote this yesterday while I was in between chores. Honestly, I killed it😂 Since I'm going to post it as soon as I finish writing the imagine, I don't know how many mistakes i made so please let me know if you see any.