Shoot your shot

k.p & envy - shorty swing my way🎶

I'm coming "! I yelled out the window.

My girls and I were on our way to "famous" It was our first time at this lounge and we were ready to turn up. Did not want to go at first but Slick said he'll get us in for free. he was the DJ for the night I hurried down the stairs wearing a gray and black top I just bought. The sleeves were black lace, giving it this grown and sexy look I was going for. wore that with black leggings and my black and red Jordans. My makeup was on point as always, topped off with my devilish red lipstick.

"Gang"!!!! I yelled as I hopped in the car. "Thotties y'all ready to turn up?"

"Hell yeah"! Tee replied

Tee was my everyday bitch. Light skin with a perky attitude. my thick madam aka Thickems is what we called her. When she wasn't acting up she was my turn-up queen. We met back in the 7th grade with my best friend Little Bit.

"Bitch what was taken you so long ?" Lenna asked puffing on her black and mild.

Lenna was a straight-hood chick. She was brown skin, short with brown hair. We met in high school, we were cool then but not like how we are now.

"Girl bye! You know I had to make sure I was on point before I walked out."

"I see "

"You know the shit but umm Lenna you gone whip this shit or nah?"

Before I knew it she took off and we were halfway to the lounge. Slick was like Snookie from "Save the Last Dance" and Famous was like Stepps so you could bet your bottom dollar. The chances of us standing in line were slim to none ... We walked right through and went straight to the back cause my girls wanted to smoke. I was greeted by a tall skinny brown-skinned guy with box braids.  He was a cutie but not as fine as the man next to him.

"Hey, what's your name? "He asked

"Bonnie" I answered

"You're cute."

"Thank you"

"Where you from ?"

"East orange, you?"

"Newark. Can I have your number?" he asked

"No"

"Why not ?"

"Because we hardly talked and you asking for my number. I don't even know your name." I told him while looking at his friend.

I don't know why I was conversing with this young man. My mind was already made up. I wanted his homie. He was 6'2,  like I like them. "He looks like his name could be dark chocolate," I thought to myself.  He was smoking a black and mild. Dressed in all black from head to toe. "Lord knows how I love my men in black." I thought to myself. Everything on this guy was sexy even his eyes. which gave him this mysterious look or maybe it was the smoke that made him squint his eyes like that. Either way, I wanted him.

"My name is Corey."

"Well, Corey I'll think about if I wanna give you my number. "

As Corey kept chatting sweet nothings in my ear. I kept my attention on his friend. Wondering why is it always the ones you don't want that are bold enough to speak  I eventually took Corey's number down. I then walked over to my girls.

"Yo, I want him," I told them. It's crazy how they were far from shocked.

"Go get him," Lenna said through her laughter.

That was my green light. Her laugh added fuel to my fire. Looking around I saw dark chocolate sitting inside. I sat next to him.

"Hey," I said.

"What's up" he replied

"What's your name," I asked.

He couldn't hear me over the music. I looked down, saw his phone, and tapped it. He then went to his notepad. I grabbed the phone and wrote.

What's your name? Meek, he typed Like meek mill. 

Did your momma name you that?  

No, it's short for Jameek. what's your name? 

Iesha but if anybody asks Bonnie. I replied

He looked at me and instantly we both began to laugh. While laughing with Mr Mill. I for sure knew Dark chocolate was now a target. Meek and I talked for a few. Our conversation ended with me saying "Don't have it and don't use it sweetie" as I typed in my number in his phone. Then seductively walked away like Gloria did when she first met Marvinin in "Waiting to Exhale". I walk over to Tee and told her how I found my next boo.

"Here boo, take a shot". Tee said as she passed me a cup

I took it to the head. Tee knew actually how I like my shots on the rocks and free. Tee and I had shots back-to-back that night. Thank god we weren't paying or driving so our night was fun. The last thing I remembered was jumping my short self in my bed, crossing my fingers praying Jameek calls... which he did.

                                                                                   Like and comment