Part fifteen

"Sebastian!" She wailed as she collapsed on the floor next to him. Lizzie cupped his head in her hands and held him close to her.
"Sebastian please, please don't leave me again." Lizzie cried, her eyesight blurred from tears. Without thinking, she siphoned off of him and let out a scream. A scream so powerful it shook the walls. A scream so gut wrenching you could almost feel the pain cut through you. She ignored Tobin's cries of pain and the loud thud as he fell.

"Stay with me, okay. Stay with me." She pleaded, trying to keep Sebastian conscious.
"Elizabeth," he groaned, "I won't make it."
"Yes you fucking will." She said, denying any other outcome.
Lizzie took a deep breath and began to pull the splinters out of Sebastian's chest. She pulled his shirt over his head and used it to soak up the blood.
"Keep your eyes open." She said, trying to stop her hands from shaking. She continued to pull out splinters, trying to focus on anything other than Sebastian's groans of pain. Finally she took out the last one, dangerously close to his heart.
"You're okay." She whispered, letting out a sigh of relief. He didn't answer.
"Sebastian?" Lizzie looked at him, lying there motionless. His eyes were closed and his body was limp.
"Sebastian?" She repeated, her voice rising in panic.
"No. Please no. Don't leave me. You're  okay, do you hear me? You're okay." But he didn't answer.
Lizzie's tears hit the floor as she shook her head in disbelief. She held his face in her hands and shook him lightly. Her stomach sunk.
"Why? Why did you save me? Why why why why..."
She gently pressed her lips to his and let her tears flow down her cheeks.

"Don't cry Elizabeth."
Lizzie jumped back, her eyes, wide open in shock.
Sebastian let out a chuckle as he sat up straight with a wince.
"What the fuck is wrong with you!? You seriously let me believe you died, you fucking asshole!"
Sebastian laughed again and reached for her hand. Lizzie complied but couldn't look at him.
"Thank you for saving me." He said, his voice barren of laughter.
"You're welcome. Don't ever do that again, okay?" Sebastian nodded and pulled her towards him. He kissed her gently and stood up slowly.
"Let's deal with this son of a bitch." He said, gesturing towards Tobin. Tobin's eyes had popped and there was a trail of blood coming out of each ear. Lizzie picked up the wooden stake next to Sebastian and without a second thought, plunged it into his chest.

Hehe did I get you guys? I'm on vacation so I have more time to write. You guys can expect a bunch of cute scenes soon. Thanks for reading :)