Chapter 6

𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈~
Y/n's Pov
The bell has rang cuz lunch is over. We will meet each other in the front of the school namjoon Hyung said. Nae the rest of us said. We will see you guys later taehyung said. Okay bye guys the rest of bts said. Let's go to our class Y/n taehyung said while smiling at me. Ok hyung I said.
Then taehyung and I went to our 5th period class.

Jungkook's Pov
Jungkook ah- yoongi said. Come here please yoongi hyung said. Did you tell Y/n you like her? He said whispering in my ear. I did but taehyung ruin the moment I said while pouting. It's okay maknae, you need more time to know her better yoongi said.
Okay hyung thanks I said while smiling at him.

Back to

Y/n's Pov
Taehyung ah- we are here at our class. Ah ok let's go in tae said. The both of us enter inside our English classroom.

Tae let's sit in the back I said. Nae he said. The both of us go sit down in the back of the room.We have 5 more minutes until the bell rings for this period. Taehyung and I are using our phones until the bell rang and our English teacher enters in.

Good afternoon class, I'm Mr. Min and I'll be your English teacher this year. Today we are just going to use the computers to complete a survey, so please open your computer and login and use this website to complete your survey Mr. Min said.
Yes, Mr.Min the whole class said.

A few moments later

I'm done with my survey and I continue to wait for the whole class to finish. Taehyung are you almost done I said to him. Nae, I need 4 more questions to answer and I'm done he said while smiling. Okay I said while smiling back at him.

Yes I'm done taehyung said. Did you submit it I said. Yes I did he said back. Y/n ah- taehyung said whispering. Yes I said back whispering. How much more time left until we leave. 10 more minutes hyung he said. Ah okay he said giving me the thumbs up.

𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑔

Taehyung and I exited out of our classroom. I'll see you later y/n tae said. Okay hyung bye see you later I said while waving at him while he gave me his signature v sign.

I saw walking to 6th period until I heard my name called. Y/N!!! I turn around and see namjoon hyung running towards me. Yah hyung be careful I don't want you to fall down I said to him. Ah ok it's okay I didn't fall down tho he said while chuckling. Let's go inside class I said to him and he followed me inside the classroom.
Let's sit in the middle row namjoon said. Okay hyung I said.

Hello class I'm Ms.Bae and I'll be your music teacher. Today I'll be giving you guys a piece paper to fill in on what kinds of music you are into so have fun with it she said with a smile.
The teacher passes the paper to us and the whole class starts the assignment.

Time skip~
The bell rang so now we have to go to 7th period. Namjoon and I go outside and we wave each other goodbye. Bye y/n namjoon said. Bye hyung I said back. Then I walk to 7th period which is dance class.

I enter dance class and I sat on a chair which is where the corner of the room is and wait until the teacher arrives. I was using my phone and I didn't notice there was someone sitting next to me.

Yah jungkook you scared me I didn't even notice you were sitting next to me.Im sorry Y/n jungkook said while looking down. It's okay don't do it next time I said while patting his head and giving him a smile.
People were entering the classroom until the teacher came in.

Good afternoon class, I'm Mrs.kwon and I'm your dance teacher. Please go check over there at my desk to see who your dance partner is she said. The whole class went to check except for me and jungkook because there was a lot of students checking which partner they got.

Jungkook let's go check the paper to see who's our dance partner I said and hold his hand to follow me.

Jungkook's mind
I can't believe Y/n is holding my hand. Ok jungkook calm down. Ah I can't she is making me fall in love with her more.

Back to

Y/n's pov
Jungkook I said to him. Yes Y/n he said. You and I are dance partners I said while giving him a smile. We are?! He said looking surprised. Yes jungkook! Look at the paper I said. Wow we are partners he said while smiling. Let's go back to our sits jungkook I said. Okay he said back.

Okay class who wants to dance first Mrs. Kwon said. Jungkook and I looked at each other and the both of us raised our hands. Okay jungkook and y/n you guys are up first mrs.kwon said.
Then jungkook and you went to the dance floor and dance to your song.

WOW!! The whole class said. That was a great performance y/n and jungkook please take your seats the teacher said. Anyone wants to go next the teacher said. And then the other student starts to dance with there partners.

𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑔

Nice job you guys see you tomorrow Mrs. Kwon said. Excellent work today y/n and jungkook the teacher said. Thank you Mrs. kwon jungkook and I said and bowed.

Let's go jungkook we have to meet the rest of your members outside school I said. Okay let's go y/n jungkook said. I took jungkook's hand and the both of us went outside to meet the other members.

To

Be

Continue

...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was a boring and short chapter.Correct me for my grammar.Leave any suggestions for a fanfic and I'll do it. Thanks have a good day/night.

Hey guys, I forgot to mention in the story that Y/n has a brother. You will see in the next chapter who Y/n's brother is. Have a good day/night. Stay tune for next chapter.

And also leave any suggestions on what Y/n's brother should be. Byeeee

-Kpopcloudy