Chapter 6:This isn't Real

-Someone's P.O.V.-

Oh, fuck.

As i said to myself.

While I was staring to someone who I really loves.

Guess who?

Yes,Its Marco.

After I witnessing that, I approach him,and that fvcking girl,Zayle.

I know,the one who's flirting my boyfriend is Zayle's twin sister who's name was Zzashinnah.

And YES,she's famous on our school.She popular everywhere,everyone knows her.Every girl,was mad at her.

Why?

Because of her flirting skills,though boys know na peperahan lang sila ng babaeng 'yon,but they still fell from her.

Luckily,Marco doesn't want her.

I am so lucky that my crush Marco was my boyfriend now,and I can't believe that.

Zayle,was my prosaic enemy before because of Marco.We had always a Viral Fray on social medias.

Well,and Yes i admit i am not this pretty before.This is me now:

I am Aphrodite Reztl

But That was just my FAKE Name.

A/n:You will soon find out who is this Aphrodite, Yes,She was the girl who annoys Zayle,she said that she was Zayle's enemy pagdating kay Marco.

And this is true.There were two girls Classmates and friends before.

Aphro,revenge to Zayle and this was just the start

But,why do Zayle didn't know her at all?

Aphro,haved a plastic surgery after she got bullied because of her terrible face.

They we're poor and nowhere to go,they are living in a silly place,at the noisy and dirty marketplace.

But she kepts trying to find a job,then she disguised to be a decent lady from a city.She saved money,and probably she had a job,and luckily Marco was the son of the owner,COO for short.