Characters

[Luke Hemmings]
He likes to play the guitar, he is the lead singer in his band called "5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS)" and he is the youngest in his band,tallest one. Luke's birthday is on the July 16th 1996.

[Michael Clifford]
He is the second oldest in the band called "5SOS" and he plays rhythm guitar. All his fans call him "the big kitten". Michael's birthday is on the November 20th 1995.

[Ashton Irwin]
He is the oldest in the band and plays the drums. They called ashton "the father" of 5 second of summer (aka 5sos). Ashton's birthday is on the July 6th 1994.

[Calum Hood]
He's also the same age as Luke but Calum is older than him. He's plays the bass guitar, in the band. Most people thinks he's Asian but he isn't Asian. Calum's birthday is on the January 25th 1996.

[Alexandra Moray]
She's also the same age as Luke and Calum (BDAY: August 21 1996). My nickname is "Alex or cinnamon Hun". And also she loves to sing and play the guitar.

[Jenelle Caroline]
She's also the same age as Michael (BDAY: January 20 1995). She plays the guitar but mostly she plays the piano. And she also has a twin brother named "josh Caroline". *aka her nickname is Jen*

[Adele Moray]
She is Alexandra's older sister (BDAY: September 26 1994). She loves to dance and play the violin. She's very smart but has bad attitude. *only to teachers*

[Josh Caroline]
He's Jenelle's twin brother *he's 10 minutes older than Jenelle*. He's very athletic but he mostly plays soccer & hockey. He also play the bass guitar like Calum hood.

-

A/N: heyy, this is my sec book:)) but this time I'm doing it with my cousin Xyrille! If you guys have some ideas for this fanfic then please comment! Follow us on Twitter.. @/heyitsmei_lynn & @/heyits_xy14
- @1Dforever_5s0s