Blowjob - Smut Deacury

Freddie and John were winding down, having an alcoholic drink in the bands dressing room after the concert. Brian and Roger had already left for the hotel wanting to get back to their families as soon as possible and because Freddie couldn't drive John decided to drive him back to the hotel so he could save on taxis.

Now John was already dressed and was sitting on the sofa in the dressing room reading a magazine waiting for Freddie to finish up getting ready.

Freddie was sat at the desk, facing the mirror so that he could wipe his make up off, and do whatever bits he needed to do before he peaked into the mirror, looking at the bassist behind him, silently admiring him. He'd always been attracted to the younger man from the very beginning and he wasn't very shy about his feeling either, causing the bassist to gently turn him down every time the singer tried to make a move on him.

Right now the bassist looked so fucking good. Freddie couldn't help himself when he slipped himself on the floor and crawled over to the younger man and began rubbing his thighs dangerously close to John's dick in hopes to get him hard.

"F-Freddie, wh-what're you doing?" John asked, although he knew exactly what the singer was doing, placing the magazine on the sofa next to him.

"Just sit back and enjoy, darling" the singer responded placing a kiss on the mans thigh, while simultaneously reaching up to unbutton the bassist jeans.

"F-Freddie, I'm not gay" John whispered attempting to push off Freddie's wandering hands off of him but to no avail. Freddie's hands just got to work in unzipping the bassist jeans before reaching into his pants and underwear and gripping his dick and lightly stroking it until he was hard.

John just moaned out softly, his head rolling back, his body relaxing as he finally let Freddie do whatever he wanted seeing as he never gave up on trying to get with the bassist.

After a couple of minutes Freddie removed his hand before tugging lightly pulling down the younger mans jeans just enough to be able to pull John's dick out of his boxers and jeans giving him a couple of tugs before he lowered his head and took the tip of the bassists dick into his mouth giving him a few kitten licks, lapping up the precome before lightly sucking.

John moaned, his head rolling forward to watch Freddie, his hand tangling into Freddie's hair pushing him further down his dick before trying to push Freddie away, remembering he had a wife and children before giving up once again when he decided that Freddie wasn't going to back down. Freddie just took it taking as much of John's dick as he could licking the underside of his dick once it hit the back of his throat, one of his hands sliding up and down what he couldn't get into his mouth, while the other fondled his balls.

John moaned, throwing his head back again all sense of self control gone as the pleasure took over his whole body.

"F-Freddie, c-close" John spluttered, feeling his orgasm bubbling up in the pit of his stomach. Those words were the only thing Freddie needed to hear before pushing himself further onto the bassists dick, deep throating him, while also jerking off what he couldn't fit into his mouth as his tongue lapped up the pre-come. This sent John over the edge, coming into the singers mouths before he could even warn him, cursing and moaning as his come shot into the back of Freddie's mouth in several thick white shots.

Freddie pulled himself off the younger mans dick and swallowed what he hadn't already, before licking his lips. John just groaned at the sight before him causing Freddie to look up at him with a small smirk.

"Come on, darling, let's get going" Freddie told him, his voice horse, standing up and walking out of the door. John swiftly got up, tucking himself back into his pants and buttoning them up before following him out the door and driving the two back to their hotel, greeting Veronica and Jim on the way in.