⌦ .。.:*♡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ - ꜱʟᴏᴛʜʀᴜꜱᴛ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ  - ꜱʟᴏᴛʜʀᴜꜱᴛ

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The comment left Todoroki breathless. You smile like its the closest thing to artwork, the burn, the symbol of his mothers own hatred for his father. You endearingly caressed, as if you would frame it, you were so proud of it, of him. You were fucking crazy, he knew that. Those paranoid nights, he had, from the worst traumatic moment of his life, connected to that smile of yours, those eyes that peered over him. Sadistic.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ You cooed, touching the burn with a certain softness, that didn't suit the assault you admitted to dealing that night. In this moment Todoroki didn't know how to feel, debated between pushing you off, running away. However that felt dangerous, and some weird small almost masochistic part of him didn't want you to let go. The scalding water, was burned into his left, permanent, disgusting, and you cherished it. Whether it was him or the fact that you had dealt the burn, that you adored he didn't have a clue 

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Why did you do it" Todorokis voice strained, and you smiled. You smiled like he was the most beautiful thing in the world, and it was all because of you. "I wanted to" you stated like it was something so simple, as if you had chalked on a sidewalk, some sort of childish delight with the look on your face. As if it were so casual and not a traumatic memory, scar, blemish, he were forced to carry. Todoroki isn't mad, just at a loss. You hum running your fingers over his scar so gently. Softly you beamed a smile that he couldn't quite tell the meaning behind "run along little hero" you spoke so softly, the terms almost endearing. Yet you left him, there and by the side of the road. Todoroki did not chase you, he did not move. Exhale after inhale, he walked home. Todoroki had his closure, yes? The closure, the truth, so why was he still thinking about you?

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Word Count 400 

Hello Angels! A short chapter yes, but I'll probably rework it, think of it as a  rough draft tell me what you think though :D.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•