Chapter 12: Crash My Party Pt. 2

"Ummmmmm," I stuttered. Shawn was waiting.

"Uhhhhhh," Ali was replying to Brent's question of who she was just with.

"Maragaritas, please," I said to the bartender. Luna nodded viciously while Lulu just continued to drink a bottle of water so she wouldn't have to talk to Nash.

"Hmm, bathroom, ladies," Brooke said and all of us jumped up and left the guys with Freddie and Chris. Talk about tension.

"Someone kill us now," Ali said and we all sighed into the bathroom mirror. I took out my phone and took a picture of us all pouting. This is what upset looks like. #busted.

Connor's POV

"And you are?" I was still looking at the guy Zuri was dancing with. What if I ripped out his throat?

"Hey, Chris," Brent man-hugged him along with Matt and Carter, "Haven't seen you since the Cyber Star Tour."

"Yeah, been busy," Chris said. Busy touching my girl, huh?

"Did you know that Zure's my girlfriend?" Shawn said. Uh, yeah, right?

"When did that happen?" Carter said, "Earlier you were sad over the fact the she said she didn't like you."

"She's my girl, she just doesn't know it," Shawn said.

"He's going to kidnap her," Nash said, "And we said Shawn was the nice one. He's the crazy one."

"I'm not kidnapping anyone," Shawn said then the girls walked back in. Zuri looked so hot.

"Hi," I said to her and she acted as if she ignored me.

"I told you," Luna came up like a guarddog, "She speaks Chinese."

"Kanichiwa," Kian said.

"That's Japenese, idiot," Ali said menacingly. Small but mighty.

"Ni hao," Zuri bowed. She was just so beautiful.

"Ready to go and dance again?" Chris said and Brooke pushed her towards him.

"She loves this song," Brooke said. It was Bang Bang.

"She's right. I do," Zuri said.

"She also loves Supernatural, Little Mix, jokes and hot guys," Rayn said, "Since you have two out of four, meet the best girl you'll ever meet."

"Personal ads be like," Lox said.

"Let's go," Chris pulled Zuri away and I tried not to jump up and punch him in the face. Maybe that'll get her into me. Letting her see that I'm a bad boy.

"I am so glad you did not try to fight him," Brooke told Shawn, "Zuri's not all for the fight type of guys."

"Does she like the funny guys?" I ask hopeful.

"You do know she's had a crush on you ever since she met you when you came over for dinner with John," Rayn said, "Talk about head over her combat all black heels."

"Really?"

"Uh, yeah," Lulu said then grabbed Nash, "Bailo!"

"Que?" Kian asked Brooke.

"Dance!" Brooke grabbed him and everyone went to the dance floor except for Shawn and I.

"Don't think about her too hard," I said, "It might leave you hurt."

"Don't think about her too hard," Shawn countered, "She's already halfway into my bed."

−−−−−−→

Ay Yo, It's Sloane!

Oooh, drama.

Hey, Sorry for all the lateness on the update guys. Forgive me for I have commited a Wattpad sin.

Okay, so most of the styles I did for the girls outfits are on polyvore at kayarchetypal if you wanna see them.

Hope you guys still love this book. Please don't judge, its my first book on this page.

Shout out to @Matthew_my_love

As my chica Zoey would say,

ily, stay small

And as I would say

Your voice is loud, so talk proud.

Sloane

(Song for chapter: Crash Your Party- Karmin)- its a new thing I'm doing