Why am I discontinuing?

Some of you have noticed about my Discontinue chapter. I actually, am discontinuing this book because of my problems that need sorted out, but there was one other reason that i left out.

I got bored of the book...

...

I know. I started this book, I started this whole thing. I know I know... but im lacking ideas. And I'm lacking the sense of patience to continue this book really. I never got motivated to push my books. If you're a longtime follower of mine, you would understand the amount of books i created yet the most of the book there is is just 1 or 2 parts. and both just the character info. I really optimise on writing books i favour the most. This... book is actually a starter project of mine. I never expected it to get like 6K reads or whatnot. But sometimes i wonder why is there only like 300 people reading it for real. I can't really complain anyways. All 6000 of you made my journey this bright. I don't think my parents even like my hobby. That's why I spread myself to doing books in wattpad. But it really has been a journey. It was a remarkable journey.

About the Iron Man book, I need a cover for it. Maybe I'll do the cover myself. Who knows anyways. Maybe it's another project. Really, I need the inspiration and the push that pushes me further to do these stories. I need a hard shove to do these kind of things. The Iron Man book is a understatement because I've been drafting it ever since 2 weeks ago. So i really seek your understanding that I'm opening up another book and discontinuing the other. I'm really sorry like I said 😔