Chapter 2

^------ Graserbear!!! Now isn't he cute!

Bayani's Pov
I groaned, slamming my hand on my alarm clock. I sat up and went to my dresser. What to wear, what to wear?? I pull out an Aztec shirt and some black skinny jeans. I take them to the bathroom, and set them on the sink. I turn the water on, and strip my clothes off. I look in the mirror at my tattoo. I got it about a moth ago. It's a forest. I shiver as I get cold, so I hop in the shower. I scrub my hair with my axe shampoo. As I let that set in my hair, I lather my body with soap. I quickly wash my hair and body. I yawn, getting water in my mouth. I get out and dry myself off. I grab my loose shirt and slide it on. I love this shirt, it's really comfy! Now the real struggle. Putting on skinny jeans, especially after getting out of a shower. I put one leg in, and struggle to put the other leg in. So far so good! I jump around, trying to pull them up. As they are finally up, I smile but then slip and fall... Strait on my face. "Fuck!" I yell. I get up rubbing my face. I inspect it in the mirror. "Great," I mutter "a bruise on the first day of school!" I sigh, and head to the kitchen. What should I eat?? Can't go wrong with a bowl of coco puffs can you? The answer is no! I pour myself a glass of OJ too. I look at the time, and my eyes widen as I realize I only have 10 minutes until I have to leave. I quickly gobble (haha, gobble! I love that word.) down my food. I rush to the hallway and throw my black vans on and grab my leather jacket. I make sure to lock up my apartment. I go to my bus stop, getting there as the bus was pulling on the street. I guess I have no time to have a smoke then. I head on the bus, and pick the first available seat. The seat happened to be empty, so I leaned on the window and put my headphones in blasting Mayday Parade. It felt like a lifetime until we finally got to the stone brick building. I rushed off the bus and went inside. Let see, my locker is 337. That should be around here. I found my locker. Happy that it's close to the entrance. I quickly put in my combo and put my bookbag in, grabbing the books I need for the morning. Okay, so my first class is English. The room number is 208, which means it's on the second floor. I search for the staircase. When I finally find one, I jog up them not wanting to be late for the first day. I actually like English. When I finally reach the class, I walk in and take a seat which was by the window. A few minutes later, a couple of jocks came in shoving each other laughing. They say towards the back of the room. Just then, the bell rang. The teacher just say there. Um, isn't she suppose to you know teach now?? After a few minutes, she got up. She rolled her eyes. "Okay cla-" she was interrupted when a boy ran into the class. Everyone turned to look at him. "And where where you Mr. Graser?" The teach asked. "The bathroom." He muttered, looking towards the floor. I heard the jocks snicker. He started walking towards my direction. "Well, next time be quicker!" She yelled at him. He rolled his eyes. Wow, what a bitch! "Now that everybody is here," she said, glaring at graser was it? "I would like to introduce a new student!" Oh boy. I thought, rolling my eyes. "Come up here and introduce yourself!" She said. What's the point of saying you'll introduce me, but then tell me to do it a second later?! I sigh, but go up there none of the less. I saw graser stare at me, but everyone else was to so I shrugged it off. "Hey, I'm Jordan. I just moved here from Seattle." I say boredly. I went back to my seat behind graser. "Okay class, there will be a partner project of 3! But I will be picking partners!" She said happily. Why is she so happy?! Whatever, I tone her out not really caring for this project. "WHAT?!" Someone screamed, breaking me out of thought. It was one of the jocks. The one with bright green eyes. "I said that you will be partn..." Th teach started saying but he interrupted her. "Yeah, I heard you! But I refuse to work with that thing!" He yells. I notice graser flinch, he must not like yelling or something. And who is a thing?? Man I pity the people who has to work with that douche! The teach smirks "well you don't have a choice. Now don't interrupt me or you will be in detention for the next two weeks!" "Now as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted!" Yeah, yeah whatever cow face. I wonder who my partner is?? I should of paid attention... "Zach, Liam, and Jordan will be partners!!" My eyes widened. I'm partners with that dick?! But who is zach?? Just then, graser turned around and mumbled " I guess we're partners?" Wait, so he's thing??