Chapter 1 :Conflict

"Not this shit again Dave I think the fuck not !!", and of course like any other nigga he started that same lame ass line "bAbY iT's nOt wHaT iT LoOk LiKe" ,"sHe jUst A fRieNd..etc nahhh that's not the case here... this nigga right hear is just plain dumb.🙄 Well damn I guess I should tell you how I meant this dumb ass boy and how I caught up with him as well huh😬

East High School
It all started here every tear,every bit of my anger ,every piece of my pain,and sadly the change in my milestone of high school.I was just getting comfortable with the new school my mom put me in .(I'll talk about her later on in the story.)That's when I seen him the boy that changed my whole life to go upside down. Dave East slowly walking towards the office I was the office assistant for the week due to Ms.Amanda getting the flu ,that's what good grades and gpa get you and plus early graduation.I was too busy daydreaming that I didn't even notice that Dave was busy calling my name ."Nicole ...Nicole!! "Damn girl fuck wrong with"."My bad Dave what do you need"I asked by the look on his face I could tell he was gonna say something dumb 🙄"What I need is some food of yours, when you gonna stop playing girl and feed a brotha stated Dave."Dave I'm busy right now can you please just tell me what you need."
"Somebody called my name on the intercom To come down here so here I am"-Dave
Looking up on the computer under Dave's name was "Housing Attention!!" code word for a possibility of homeless student I guess Dave seen my face drop down.
"What's the matter baby ?"-Dave
"The room you need to go to is Room 126 it's down stairs here's the paper your gonna need to be admitted" Nicole stated.
As Dave looked over the paper his face turned into a look of confused and anger..I heard about Dave anger issues I just hope he don't take it out on the new office I just organized everything.
"WHAT THE FUCK THEY TALKIN BOUT HOMELESS NICOLE!?"
Spoke to soon knowing that Ms.Love was in a meeting with financial board I didn't want Dave's loud comments to be heard the quicker I get him out of this room the better .
"I don't know Dave just go sit and talk to them maybe it's a typo"
"FUCK THAT THEY LABELING ME NICOLE! FUCK! and slammed the door right after .
~•First time writing a story let me know what you think so I know to keep going🥰