This

"Jace?" Riele walls into their shared master bedroom and questions her love of 2 years.

"Yes Mamas?" Jace asks looking over his phone at her letting her know she has his attention.

"At the party you could've picked me, Bella, or Maeve. Why me?" Riele sat on the edge of their bed sighing looking anywhere his face.

"Well bella is my ex and she cheated... Why would i go back to someone who eventually chose a guy she barely knew over our year relationship?" Jace sits up and squints his eyes at her curious about her approach to this.

"... Okay fair enough that makes sense... Wait what about Maeve though? Yall were pretty close from Day 1" Riele points her finger thinking that she got him now.

"That's because she is my Day 1" Riele looks offended and scoffs.

"Ight. Keep that same energy boo."

"Bebé Maeve is my cousin and by birthday twin shes literally been there since Day 1 including birth" Jace laughs and pulls Riele into his lap cuddling her.

"Your gorgeous bubba every girl should be jealous of you not the other way around okay? Now pick your crown up queen and don't let me see you drop it again okay?" Jace gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Mkay..." Riele snuggled her head into his chest and took a big breath inhaling his sent making all her worries of her not being good enough go away.

"This is why i love you baby... Your so adorable." Jace cheesed holding on to his girl.

Done