Prologue

꧁꧂

I ran around the corner.

No, no.

It can't be.

This can't be happening.

There in place of his house, was an empty lot. Plants and shrubs were over grown, the place looking as if it hadn't of been touched in years. I collapsed.

"PLEASE GOD DONT LET IT BE TRUE, DONT LET THEM BE RIGHT!"

I doubled over, sobbing. I pleaded and pleaded with whoever was out there for him to come back. It couldn't have all been in my head, that's impossible.

It felt too real.

He HAD to have been REAL.

I yelled in frustration and sadness, my heart feeling like it was ripped straight from my chest. I let all of my emotions out, not caring who saw.

It had gotten dark by the time I had finished sobbing. I stood on wobbly legs, deciding that I would take a walk instead of returning home.

I knew that school would never be the same—home would never be the same. It felt like a piece of my soul had been ripped from my body, and there was no fixing it.

I knew I was going to be fucked up for life.

I don't think I even wanted to continue my life.

It was too difficult—not having anybody, and just when I had found somebody, it was taken away.

I'm all by myself again.

After circling the neighborhood twice, I stopped at the front of my house, looking at the front porch of where we shared our first kiss, and the swing bench of where he waited for me after school.

Tearing up, I shoved the memories aside, walking up the porch steps and through the front door, closing it with a soft click. I didn't hear my parents, so I assumed they went off to bed.

Shuffling up the stairs, I lumbered down the hall and to my room, closing the door behind me. The moonlight shone through my window, giving the space a ethereal glow.

I shrugged my jacket off and kicked away my shoes, tugging my jeans down and ripping off my shirt. I slid on some basketball shorts and walked over to my dresser, opening my T-shirt drawer. My eyes immediately locked on the top contents of the drawer, what I saw making my heart stop.

On the top of my folded t-shirt stack was a size large, black t-shirt with a skull in the middle, with a note with the infamous handwriting on it.

'Wait for me.'

꧁꧂

HEY! Welcome to the first book in the Supernatural series! I've decided to start all the 'book 1's of each series to get us started :) Hopefully steady updates will come for all three.

Enjoy!

-Writemylettersforme