Chapter 7

"the UnderRealm is a place not known by many mortals, it's mostly full of demons and monsters, glitches and serial killers galore. It's almost like a safe haven for them, all ruled under a fucked up dictator called lord Zalgo. It's pretty nice there I guess... There are different parts of the UnderRealm though. Jeff and I live in the slender mansion, protected by Slenderman himself. Your safe and protected... As long as you follow a special set of rules. If you break them... Your pretty done for." Ben rolled his eyes at the thought of it.
"I.... Wow..." You said blinking your (e/c) eyes, widened with amazement.
"Yeah yeah we get it, it's a lot to take in... Heard it all before... You don't know the half of it...." Jeff grumbled
"Well some's on their dude period..." You said looking at Jeff smugly. Both of the male killers looked at you, Ben looked like he was about to laugh his ass off and Jeff just looked like he was utterly confused.
"Pfffheheheh (Y/N), that was brilliant..." He snickered.
"You suck Ben...." Jeff grumbled.
"And you swallow bro~" he smirked at Jeff.
"Yup, I'm leaving.... See Ya Ben, try not to fall into a puddle and start crying again...." He left out of your room. Ben blushed and pulled his hat over his face.
"D-Don't listen to him.... That never happen...." He mumbled. Finding his embarrassment adorable, you pulled his hat up.
"it's alright dude, I get it" you smiled sweetly at him. His Ruby eyes trailed off, seeming to look up and down you. You gave him an odd look.
"Ben...?" He didn't answer.
"BEN ELISABETH DROWNED!!!"
"Wha? Huh?? How do you know my middle name?!" He looked at you in the (e/c) eyes confused.
"Hahahah! Wait that's really your middle name?!" You laughed. Ben's face went a bright red.
"N-n-no!!!!" He pulled his hat over his face.
"No no no no noooooooooooooooooo" he frowned.
"Awww are you all embarrassed?" You said smiling at him. But, he just made distressed Ben noises.
"UH.... I better get going thou (y/n)..,, this was an.... Interesting visit. See Ya.... " he jumped into your TV and left blue static dancing across it.
"Aw... Damn..." You said to your self. You sighed and looked at the time, deciding you where hungry you went to make yourself a snack.

((Sorry for the lack of writing lately, I've been busy but I'm gonna make a short Christmas special chapter!!! So hopefully you guys will excuse me heheh.... See ya stalkers!))