Part 1

Part 1

Scarlet’s POV

I was in my room, in the penthouse of One Direction, lying on my bed while listening to the music of One Direction. It’s been my dream to live in a house with One Direction. The people living in the house are me, my best friend who is Niall’s sister, Kelly, and One Direction. I’m living with them because I’m dating Harry Styles while Kelly is Niall’s sister but also Louis’ girlfriend for almost a year. Today, I’m all alone in the house; the boys have an interview with Kelly. They wanted me to come, but I decided not to. So I’m just all alone in such a huge house. Hahaha

I check the time it reads; 9:30, which only means the boys’ interview, is now airing. I run down the stairs to the living room, jump on the couch and turned on the huge TV.

*************Sally Show*****************

“Good Morning, England!” Sally greeted when the show started. “Today, our guest is the hottest, cutest boy band on earth. Let’s give it up for ONE DIRECTION. We have Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Harry Styles.” Sally said as the crowd goes wild. It was filled with fan girls. One Direction fan girls, to be exact.

“Hello boys” Sally greeted.

“Hey Sally” the boys greeted in unison with a huge smile on their faces. They then wave to the camera and then to the fans, making them shout and squeal louder.

While Sally was talking to the boys, I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Then she asked a question. “First things first, who among you, boys are single and welling to date a fan?” she asked with background effects (fan girl screams). Both Louis and Harry raised their hands. I know, and the boys know, that they are all taken. Harry and Louis’ relationship is still top secret. As for the three, it wasn’t anymore. “So Harry and Louis are single? Hear that girls, Louis and Harry are single and are ready to date a fan.

“Yes, you heard and seen that right. We’re single and ready to mingle.” Harry said with a giggle. The boys laugh. While the girls gone wild.

“That leaves Niall, Liam and Zayn to be taken. So, who are these lucky young lady, boys?” Sally asked curious.

“Well, I’m currently dating Catheryne Brooks.” Liam answered looking straight at the camera. He knows that Dani was watching the interview.

“I’m dating Daria de Luca.” Zayn said also looking straight to the camera.

“And I’m dating Alyna Brimms” Niall said waving to the camera. “My Princess” He added.

“Those girls are so lucky to have you!” Sally said. “This next question is for Harry and Louis. So, Harry, Louis, what is your ideal girls?”

“Okay. I’ll go first.” Louis volunteer. “Well, I like girls who eat carrots.” He said a high tone. “I also like girls with long wavy brunette hair, hazel brown eyes and have a good sense of humor.”

Cool. Everything Louis said is with Kelly. That’s why he loves Kelly so much. How sweet. :P

“Harry, your turn.” Louis demanded.

“Okay. I like girls with a good sense of humor. I want a girl with an outgoing personality. Also I like girls with brunette hair and sea-green eyes.” Harry said.

When I heard what Harry said about his ideal girl, I was shock. I have a good sense of humor but I’m not that outgoing kind of girl. I don’t even have a brunette hair and sea-green eyes.

While the interview as ongoing, I ran to my room and change into a pink pastel dress and my baby pink flats. Then I went to the mall to go shopping.