Part 3

PART 3

While waiting for the electricity to be back, I was thinking about what Harry said. I’m Scarlet Eisenburg, the luckiest girl to be dating Harry Styles of One Direction. Many girls wanted to be Harry’s girl. Of so many girls in the world, Harry chooses me. He’s right I can’t change. No matter how hard I try to change, the real I would never ever change. Harry loves me just the way I am, so there is no reason for me to change in anyways.

*****************************************2 HOURS PASS****************************************

The electricity was back. The elevator doors open. We saw a huge crowd of people surrounding us. It was so creepy. I haven’t been a situation, where there are huge crowd of people around me. Within the huge crowd, there were so many paparazzi taking photos of us. So that means, our relationship is not anymore a ‘secret relationship’ because of the freaking elevator. We got out of the stupid elevator and hurried to the nearest salon.

As we make our way pass the crowd, some paparazzi asked Harry loads of questions. “Harry, who is this girl? Is she your girlfriend? We thought you are single?” at the same time, I was freaking out. I’m claustrophobic, that’s why.

When we made out of the crowd and run to ‘Stallions Salon’, paparazzi were chasing us. We got in the salon and immediately closed the door shut.

“That was close!” I said panting so hard.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked, as he saw me panting.

“Yup, I’m okay, Hazz!” I replied standing up straight but still panting a little.

“Excuse me!” the salon owner asked us. “Oh…Harry, what are you doing here?”

“Hello. My friend here needs a make-over.” Harry said to the salon owner.

“What kind of a make-over?”

“She needs to get her natural hair color back”

“So, miss, what’s your natural hair color?” the owner asked me. Showing me to where I’m gonna sit.

“My hair is naturally blonde. I just dyed it earlier this morning.”

“Okay.”

It took an hour for the stylist to dye my hair blonde.

*************************************AFTER 1 HOUR********************************************

“Okay. Scarlet, you have your natural hair back.” The stylist said letting me face the huge mirror inside the salon.

“Thank you so much.” I said.

“No problem. It’s my job to make my clients happy.” She said. I then stood up and heading to Harry, who was reading some magazine. Good thing the paparazzi outside was gone.

“Harry, how do I look with my blonde hair?” I asked him.

“You look beautiful! Oh…I mean very beautiful. Now I can recognize you.” Harry stated and places the magazine down and got up.

“Thanks Hazz.” I said smiling. “Now I feel my-“ I was cut by Harry, who directly kissed me on the lips.

“What was that for?” I said as I pulled away.

“Why are you mad? It’s like you’re not my girl!”

“We’re in a public place, Hazz.”

“So, what?! Who cares?!”

“Gush Hazz.”

“I love you, Scarlet Elizabeth Eisenburg. And nothing can ever get between us.” Harry said and hugged me tightly.

“I love you too, Harry Edward Styles.”

THE END

Hope you all liked my story. Just don’t mind about the grammar or wrong spelling. Feel free to comment about what I did wrong.

Hope you comment, like and follow me. ♥__♥

-Rosemarie/VanillaSweetKelly xoxo