9- Cold Lakes And No Wifi [Part 2]

"Ryder, you made a wrong turn." I tell him bluntly as he dumbly tries to find where the campsite was.

"Well then, do you want to drive? Since you know how to get there, why don't you drive us." Ryder says annoyed.

I roll my eyes, "Alright, pull over." I say to him sternly.

Ryder scoffs, "I wasn't being seriously, if you drive, we'll end up in Africa."

"Are you implying that I'm stupid? Oh and by the way, we can't drive over water so that would be impossible dumb ass." I spat.

That's the thing about me and Ryder.

We would be extremely nice to each other one minute, the next we'd be yelling and throwing insults back and forth.

Ryder sighs and pulls over onto the side of the road.

"Why are we stopping?" Lea asks groggily from the backseat.

"Ryder's stupid, so I'm driving." I tell her and open my door to go over to the drivers seat.

"Will you guys shut up. I'm trying to read." Adam shouts from the backseat, causing Lea to cringe.

Adam wasn't that scary. I mean, his gauges and face piercings were a little intimidating, but he had a kind heart.

That's all that really matters I suppose.

"Sorry." I say as I slide into the seat.

Ryder crosses his arms and looks over at me.

"Well? Let's get going!" He exclaims, giving me a smirk.

"Shut up." I grumble and strap on my seat belt.

"You're cute when you're annoyed." Ryder chuckles as he rolls down his window.

"I'll show you cute." I reply as I being to drive.

A few minutes goes by before Ryder starts with his antics.

He rolls up his window, then rolls it down.

"Ryder, stop." I say, gripping the steering wheel.

He rolls his eyes and sets his hands on his lap.

Suddenly, the music from the stereo, gets extremely loud.