Golden and Morg

Golden ran through Instaclan Mansion until she could no longer hear the music. Finally, she fell to the ground and cried. Covering her face with her hands, her cries were muffled and pitiful. Gray was her best friend.. she knew that. But what if Scar managed to take her? What if she eventually won her heart? What if... Golden blocked the voices in her head. She couldn't bare the thought of being away Gray's side. Without her, Golden was only half a person.

Sighing, Morgarissa looked up at the grand clock in the Instaclan prom room. Alike the others, she was not enjoying herself. She made her was down the halls, looking down at the ground solemnly. Tilting her head, she stopped. Could she hear someone crying? Wondering who it could be, she followed the noise. She eventually reached the weeping figure; cool moonlight shone down the crouched girl, lighting her dress magnificently. Her hair gleamed like rushing water amongst the sun. Astonished by her beauty, Morgarissa stood still for several moments. 'Snap our of it, Morg.' She thought to herself before approaching Goldieflower.

Slowly, she rested her hand on Golden's shoulder. With a surprised gasp, Golden looked behind her. "Oh, Morg. It's you." She sniffed.  Morg smiled sadly and wiped a tear from Golden's cheek with her thumb. "Golden.. what's wrong?" Golden looked down, keeping quiet. She looked into Morgarissa's eyes again and fully faced her. "It's Scar.. I can tell she's in love with Gray. But I don't want Gray to leave me- I always imagined us spending the rest of our lives together- no matter what. But what if Scar comes between us? Separates us?" Golden burst into tears again. "Oh sweetheart, don't worry about it. Gray will never abandon you... I know it..." She wrapped her arms around Golden and Pulled her closer. They hugged.