We're Mates Part 1

Last Time

"That because your in my home"

This Time

3rd PPOV

"And who are you" Zeldris spoke using his usual harsh tone

"I'm Mariah" she said to them. They were hungry for souls yet they wanted to talk to her. Something about her that made her interesting, she was interesting to everyone except Galand, Grayroad.

"I know for a fact you guys are hungry for souls so you can got to my forest there might be some humans around" I said

They nodded and was about to leave (everything except Estrossa and Gloxinia).

"Wait" I said

"What do you want to tell us now" Melascula said sounding a bit annoyed.

I chanted a spell and placed it on them

"What did you do to us" responded a very aggressive Zeldris

"I simply blocked out the spell over my home and forest. It's not called Whisper Forest for nothing ever " I replied

Again he nodded and everyone who wanted souls left. Leaving me and Gloxina.

"If you want, I have food for you"I say this smiling

"Sure" Gloxina said in a soft but monotone voice.

"Alright follow me to the dining hall". He nodded still wrapped in his tenctal plant's

Gloxina's POV

I'm walking with Mariah to the dining hall. We're both walking in silence

'I barely spoken a word with her and know nothing about her but I'm so intrigued at the same time' I thought

I want to break the silence so I ask her" Mariah how come you live all alone in this large castle. If you don't mind me asking"

"I don't mind at all dear, um I was framed for a something I didn't do by my little sister and I became a traitor . I of sort of went from being my clan's pride and joy to a traitor. Oh look we are here now go sit down and I will get our food "

'She's a very interesting girl. I'm telling the other commandments'

I get out of my tentacles and float by table waiting for Mariah. And start connecting to the other commandments

"Guys I found out something about Mariah and it's interesting too" I telepathically said to all the commandments.

"Wha did you find" Derieri said

"She's a traitor to her clan-" I was going to continue but Galand interrupted me

"Just like Meliodas, KILL HER" He yelled

"Galand calm and let Gloxina finish speaking " Zeldris said

"Thank you Zeldris, like I was saying, she is a traitor but she was framed by, get this her little sister" I say

"That is interesting, we're heading back maybe we get something out of her" Zeldris.

"I got to go Mariah is getting me food " I say before disconnecting my telepathy connection with the commandments.

"Sorry it took forever."She said with my plate of food

"It's ok "

She hands my plate and I start eating. She sets her plate on the table and we eat in silence until I broke it.

"So are you always here by yourself "I asked her

"No, I don't not all the time I have have my other sister, she visits me often. So I'm not really lonely besides, from the looks of it you guys will be staying here with me"

I blushed I bit of the idea of getting to know this pretty girl. But when I came back to reality and asked" Why are you being so nice to us you know we are the 10 commandments, right"

She giggled a bit before answering"Why would I be scared of my mates and their comrades. Didn't you notice your mate markes glowing". She showed her mate mark glowing white.

(It glows the color white when near mate/mates are near)

Then she pointed to mine that was covered a bit by my hair. And as she said it was indeed white.

"Wait other mates, who are they"I asked a bit confused.

"So there is you, Estrossa, Zeldris, Derieri,Monspeet, Drole, and Fraudrin."

"You called our names dear" Estrossa said.