Chapter 3- a crush on ashton.

I can't believe it. I have a crush on ashton and I only met him in real life yesterday. He has always been my favourite in the band. I already knew so much about him. Maybe I liked him in a fantasy and now I have the chance to like him in real.
I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 8:34am. I got up to go to the toilet. When I was finished I decided to get dressed.
I got out floral, strapless dress and a cream cardigan. I put them on and done my hair. I left it down and put on a black hat. I walked down stairs and into the living room." We are going to Starbucks, do u want to come?" Courtney asked while putting her shoes on." Yh sure." I replied before going to get my sandals on. We walked to Starbucks, because it was only down the road. When we got there, we ordered our drinks and started to walk back to Courtney's. On our way back, ashton tripped over. Everyone started to laugh. He blushed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back up. We carried on walking. Mine and Ashton's hands was still holding. I looked down and quickly pulled away. He smiled at me before messing with his hair. We got back to Courtney's. Me ad courtney went to out in our bikinis. I put on a pair of shorts over my bikini pants. My bikini top was fringed and it was lilac.
I ran down the stairs and outside in the back yard. Me and courtney sat on sun beds while the boys was having a water fight in the pool.
After sun bathing, I got up and toke my shorts of. So I was in my bikini. I jumped into the pool making a big splash. I lay on a bed float.
All if a sudden, ashton leaned on it and I fell into the pool. I resurfaced and pushed ashton. I turned around with my back facing him. He swam up to me putting his arms around my waist. He picked me up. I squealed for him to let go of me. he let go, turning me to face him in the process. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. When we stopped, I looked around to see everyone staring at us. I blushed.