Chapter 6 part 1

Waring the next chapter mentions rape and abuse so If you are not comfortable please leave I don't want to mess up your innocent mind already (But you guys are probably still going to read because you are nosey) and HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS.

2 Years ago

You were entering school when you ran into the Velveeta ns slipped your coffee all over Irene the leader she was fuming.

Irene: ''Fuck you!''

Y/N:'' No thanks, I don't want herpes''.

Joy, Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy were all laughing until Irene snapped and they stopped.

Irene: ''I'm going to get you back for that''.

She scoffed before walking away You smirked as she left but Jumped as you turned to Park Jimin your crush.

Jimin: ''Hey want to come my party I'm throwing this weekend''.

You could barely get a word out your mouth, so it came out as a stutter.

Y/N: ''S..S.SSure''.

He let out a chuckle.

Jimin: ''You're cute when you stutter'' (Only if this story was about you and him but it cannot because he plays a big role in this story and it's a really bad one).

You blushed and with that he walked away and your friend Chungha came up to looking surprised.

Chungha: ''Was Park Jimin just talking to you''.

Y/N: ''You make it seem like he would never talk to me''.

Chungha: ''I mean...''.

Y/N: ''Shut up!''.

The bell rang and they went off to dance class.

선생님(Teacher): ''Ok, you know the group I gave you yesterday you have perform your dance today''.

Y/N: ''오 나의 하나님 이 여자는 우리가 그룹 뭔가 뭔가 24 로 뭔가를 할 수 있습니다오 마이''.

Everyone heard you and laughed the teacher looked at you.

Y/N: ''오 젠장''.

Teacher: ''Ok, First Blackpink''.

You- Jennie

Lisa- Lisa

Rose- Chungha

Jisoo- Jisoo

I am too lazy to show other peoples dance but you guys did a great job.

*At lunch*

You were eating lunch with Chungha when Irene and the Velvets walked up to you.

Irene: ''You're a fail''.

Y/N: ''So was your dad's condom''.

Irene: ''You bitch!''.

She grabbed you and slapped you an knocked you down but you got back up and tried to punch her but someone grabbed you back and you turned around to see.

Sorry for the short chapter but I''m spending time with the FAM.