66

Hehehe (:

"Hello, my Stylers-"

"Tomlinsuns, love," Louis interrupted, "They're Tomlinsuns."

"I'm not starting this right now, Louis," Harry grumbled under his breath, turning around to where he saw Louis entering the room. Harry frowned. "Where's Silas?"

"Nanny Niall is getting him dressed. I didn't think you wanted our son in here while we're naked and fuck-"

"Stop it. We're not doing anything naughty right now," Harry quickly interrupted. He walked over towards Louis and grabbed him by the wrist before dragging him into the bathroom. "We need to hurry with the makeup. We don't want to be late for Halloween."

"Did you tell our followers what we're gonna be this year?"

Harry quickly smiled and propped his phone on the bathroom counter so that it could properly film him and Louis. Once they were both in view, he picked up the bag that had both their costumes and showed the camera.

"I'm Harley Quinn, and Louis is The Joker."

"Correction," Louis smirked, walking closer to Harry's back. "He's going to be sexy Harley Quinn. Isn't that right, baby?"

"And Silas is going to be batman," Harry continued, ignoring Louis' comment in favor of grabbing the makeup supplies. "We're going trick or treating with Silas, but then we got a baby sitter for him because we're going to Niall's annual Halloween Party afterwards."

"Tonight, were having crazy Harley Quinn and Joker sex," Louis giggled excitedly, clapping his hands together. "I can't wait to bend my bad baby over my lap-"

"Louis-" Harry cried.

"Oh, yeah, baby. You'll be screaming that all night long with what I have planned for you."

"Louis, stop it," Harry scolded.

"It's Daddy to you."

"Okaaaaaay," Harry sung out, reaching his arm behind to push Louis away from him. "We're going to start getting ready now. Stay tuned." Harry turned off the vlogging app and turned around to face Louis with a scowl. "Can we just have one day where you don't sound like a perv?"

"What?" Louis frowned, raising his hands in the air. "I'm just repeating the words you told me last night."

"That doesn't mean you let our followers know that you plan to bend me over tonight," Harry sighed, pressing his hand to his forehead.

"Let's get ready so we can do all the cheesy halloween crap before going to the party. "

Harry rolled his eyes at the comment, but he reluctantly agreed with Louis. They started off by putting their clothes on first since they knew the makeup and the hair would take the longest and be the messiest. So Louis put on his green button up shirt, leaving the top buttons undone so his chest was showing, and pairing it with purple pants and a purple coat. 

Harry, on the other hand, had two versions of his outfit. The one he was wearing when he took Silas trick-or-treating was a little more appropriate to be around his son and the neighborhood. He was wearing the known white crop top that said "Daddy's Lil Monster," with black jeans and black high tops. But whenever Harry was going to the party with Louis, he's switching the black jeans out for the red and blue short shorts and fishnet stockings.