Revenge So Bitter Sweet

Sexy, Stunning, Sizzling... so mouth watering.

How can a guy be so intimidating & sexy as hell. "What I'd do to take a bite out of that-"

"Chanel"

huh..... what? I snapped out of it an saw my dream guy the hot hunk that he is Aven Grey, right in front of me.

"Its over"

"oh my gosh!" my heart nearly popped out of my chest.

"WHAT! WHY ?..." I said yelling, forgetting that I was in class.

The crowd in the classroom erupted into laughter, and so did Aven. Oh just uttering his name makes me shiver.

"Fat chance babe Its not going to work out between us,it's not you it's me. I would never seriously go out with you loser. Your so fridget, the other girls can do way better."

.... My whole world shattered in that single moment I was the happiest girl on earth, but how unrealistic was I. To think I loved this guy.

My tears were filling my vision and he became blurry, so did the feeling I harboured for Aven Grey, for 5 years. I forced myself to keep my tears in. A girls tears were the most precious things and so my mum told me and how love at first site really did exist. But what am I mean't to believe now. There all lies and every guy was fake.

I looked Aven Grey in the eyes for one last time, blocking out the laughter from the crowd, whispers I could here about me and tried faking my warmest smile to Aven, still holding the tears. He was clearly gloating at his little prank unaware of the pain he'd just caused me. I got up from my seat and walked out of class not caring about the teachers warnings. Whipping my eyes, an the old me.

Im never coming back to this school again.