How We Met 3/3 Ch: 3

Angel's POV:

  I wake up, more uncomfortable than usual, I head to my closet and  put on a mid-thigh midnight skirt, a white button up long sleeve shirt, and white heels. I feed Fat Nuggets, he oinks happily, I run downstairs for a unknown reason. I feel a disturbance in the peace of this hotel and the air heavy. It's been a few weeks after I met the strange man in almost all red. He seems like a deer species so, he's gotta be popular.
  The person who knocked on the door was just another customer,I turn to see Charlie and Vaggie sitting on the couch, Vaggie rubs her back, encouraging her that the hotel's gonna be more successful later one and that Katie Killjoy is just a stuck up-...uhh animal. I hear knock at the door, before I can react Charlie is up & at the door, she opens it and I only here a "Hel", before she closes the door than opens it again and I hear a "lo", before she slams it shut again. That seemed odd Charlie's nevea done that before, "Heey Vaggie?", "Whaat?" Vaggie drags the 'a' in her sentence, "The Radio Demon is at the door!", "WHAT!?", I have no damn idea who that is! Vaggie tells Charlie to not let him in yet, Charlie lets him in anyways, I immediately know who he is.
   He looks around, says he's not here for redemption, just here because of the fiasco that happened on the 666News. I don't have a clue why I hear a thumping in the fireplace but, I ask about it, " Charlie dear, do have some type of fan in the fireplace? Cuz I hear a thumping noise in it darlin", I begin to walk towards it, I stop dead in my tracks after a small puff of ash clouds my vision and I cough to my 2nd death. I open my eyes, backing away slightly from the one eyed demon...

Alastor's POV:
   I see the spider back away from my dearest partner, I walk up to her and pick her up by the back of the shirt, she poofs of the ash and stares deeply at everyone. I stare at the spider, I know exactly who she is...

*Later*

I follow the spider around the hotel, she and I are finally alone, She actually goes to a empty part of the hotel, "oh wrong way",she begins to turn around. I pin her to the wall, she jumps a bit, I smirk at her expression, "H-Hello Alastor", she remembers me. I smile wider, "Hello Darling, how've you been?", she smiles even wider than I do, "I've been swell deary 'n' you?", I un- pin her, "Swell as well!", I see that she's shaking a bit, I grab her arm and hold her close.
I believe I don't actually know her gender, with her slight rasp in her voice, height, and strength she seems more masculine. I look down at her, she's looking deeper into my soul, pupils expanded more, she  blushes harder, and pushes me away, "Sorry dear!", I tell her it's fine. "Ann what's your gender?", I ask as curiosity over takes me, what I hear shocks me so much my smile almost drops, she is a he. I'm not mad I'm actually more relaxed surprisingly. Ann looks at me concerned, "Look I know you probably won't want to talk to me any more but, I'm completely male I just nevea told ye because I thoug-", I interrupt him, "Now Darling why would I stop talking to you because of your gender? You never told me because I was just a stranger that you bumped into for 5 minutes, why would you tell me that you where male when you didn't know me?", Ann becomes shocked for a split second than, the realization hit him like a brick, he face palms and giggles. I chuckle as he apologizes once more before walking off, "See you later Alastor!", I nod and walk back to the lobby...